No announcement yet.

The Smirnoff Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once saw a group of metrosexual lads fitting that description, All had Archers in one hand, while their free hand was limp and flung around for emphasis during conversation. Occasionally they would laugh really loud and then look around. They were all so alike it scared me.

We swiftly drank up and left.

Comment

Even metrosexual types over here will at least just drink mixed drinks. The only time I've ever seen anyone drink those things was when my friend and I were piss drunk and wanted to be more piss drunk. We were heavily impeded, though, by the fact that these girls only had some Smirnoff something-or-other drink in the refrigerator. The sweetness is almost too much for this muchacho.
      Reclusion
      "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
        I once saw a group of metrosexual lads fitting that description, All had Archers in one hand, while their free hand was limp and flung around for emphasis during conversation. Occasionally they would laugh really loud and then look around. They were all so alike it scared me.
        You're getting confused between metrosexual and overtly camp
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Theres a fine line Zeus, Although I'm sure they were straight. I cant distinguish between the two :/

Comment

I hate being argumentative, but there really isn't, you're just not quite sure on what a metrosexual is. The people you described (people who dress flamboyantly, flap their hands around when they talk, have a loud obnoxious laugh and if we take the stereotype further, mince when they walk and say "darling" and "oh my god") are camp and most likely homosexual which was the reason you implied as to why you left. The notion of the metrosexual is all about the idea of the modern man whos more in touch with his feminine side, as opposed to a camp guy. Its a straight guy who grooms, spends a lot of money on clothes and generally worries about his appearance, as opposed to the traditional man who worked for 50 years on £5 a day in the factories.

Basically its those guys you see in the Nivea 'after-shave cooling balm' (or those words in a different order) adverts.

Edit: If you're still unsure: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrosexual
            Last edited by ZeUs!!; 08-08-2005, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I saw this guy at a Tim Horton's. He was an Asian man in his late twenties, had a round egg-shaped face and a body like Elton John's without the shoulder pads. He wore a red and black zebra print patent leather shirt and red lizard-scale pattern pants and matching red frames on his glasses. His balding hair was cut really short except for a fringe just over his forehead and the thin ponytail at the nape of his neck. He was having coffee with his parents. They're there every Wednesday evening.

Comment

And so are you it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  Its a straight guy who grooms, spends a lot of money on clothes and generally worries about his appearance
                  insecurity is the key, most straight people over do it, to disguise and tell themselves that they are "straight", when deep down they are hiding other feelings

gotta stop watching Trisha, oh god!!!!
                  Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                  oNe-t> YEAH
                  nopcode> before going out
                  funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
                  X