• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would use a mecha!
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I hate everyone and their weird looking nipples.

Because normal nipples are square.
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I would send them a dozen syphillis infected whores, then wait a few months until they all went blind. Then I'd tip toe into the castle, and they'd never even suspect a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
          I would send them a dozen syphillis infected whores, then wait a few months until they all went blind. Then I'd tip toe into the castle, and they'd never even suspect a thing.
          what a genius
          PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
          pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
          hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
          Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Attach a String to a steamroller wheel and the castle and watch it go through it and whatever is behind it.
            sage

Comment

Likely they would stab you and say "We're blind, not deaf"

Originally posted by Disliked
              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Trebuchet

they are so cool

I want to build one

I seen a rich english dude built one and fired a big flaming thingy at night and it went whoosh into the sky and then arced in the most lovely illuminated parabola to the ground where it exploded ina firebomb type way. i thought - WOW if i was really rich i'd buy myself a castle with loads of land and do that!!

I kinda thought about building a model one but didn't cause 1) i'm lazy and 2) i'm shit at building as i don't take care in measurements. I still can dream though.

I also seen a diff guy on tv (Have i got news for you- BBC2 programme later switched to BBC1) and he had built a trebuchet and used it to fire his girlfriend onto a big net. It kind of worked and she went flying through the air and landed on the net. Only problem was, she had such momentum she sprung of the net and landed on the ground ... and broke her hip. Even though she was quite badly injured, as i'm sure a broken hip is painfull, i still found it funny and didn't have sympathy for her as it never looked a safe thing to do and she was an eejit for letting her boyfriend fire her from his trebuchet. There are times were you just got to say NO.

They are still cool ... i want one ... a big one ... and i want to fire boulders at your castle
                In my world,
                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Just don't expect one from your girlfriend for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                    your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries
                    African swallows aren't migratory.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

i'd get a big glove so when i went for a highfive i'd crush the person's hand
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        Just don't expect one from your girlfriend for Christmas.
                        But i've explained to her that if i fire her at a net over 2m of water the risk of injury is reduced greatly and relies mainly on a mechanical fault and or extreme weather conditions and off coarse with my non-existant carpentry orientated girlfriend will have built a flawless one!!! which i'll fire in the calm weather we get here.
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X