No announcement yet.

Noosphere Egg on Orange and Red.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tone, can you please explain, in your own words, what this is showing?

I read the site but didn't really get it.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
        I read the original page, didn't understand a word of it. So I read it again, understood it, and decided it was a load of crap.

SURPRISE!
        DAMN RIGHT :groovy:

and what an interesting pic PH
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
          I read the original page, didn't understand a word of it. So I read it again, understood it, and decided it was a load of crap.

SURPRISE!
          good for you, perhaps you should look at the 5 years of data on the results page

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            Tone, can you please explain, in your own words, what this is showing?

I read the site but didn't really get it.

Ok, back in the late 90s some folks at princeton thought up of a fascinating experiment. they would place random number generators around the world which they called 'eggs' and measure if patterns and coherence far beyond odds of chance in them are related to the consciousness of people before, during, or right after significant world events. the results page lists world events and how the eggs reacted compared to how they usually are

Comment

good for you, perhaps you should look at the 5 years of data on the results page
              Ooooooooor not?
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

5 years is a long time. A light particle can travel all of five light years in that time, and thats a very long distance.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Ok, back in the late 90s some folks at princeton thought up of a fascinating experiment. they would place random number generators around the world which they called 'eggs' and measure if patterns and coherence far beyond odds of chance in them are related to the consciousness of people before, during, or right after significant world events. the results page lists world events and how the eggs reacted compared to how they usually are
                  So in other words, it's a bag of shit?

Comment

seems pointless and stupid from what ppl have said and what i quickly read off the site with a little circle that can change colour.

I vaguely remember having to do chi-squared tests for A-level biology but i can't remember how to do them or what they prove/disprove/apply to your stats. i found that the most interesting or should i say scary thing about that site and this topic. but i'm being amazingly self centred and you should all bow in my general direction (USA bow to the East our huge Mongolian contingent should bow to the West)
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Now it is blue. is this good?
                      >o-/\/\mmmmmmmmmm/-<o<<-<

Comment

Working...
                      X