Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest you've played without realizing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Longest you've played without realizing it...

What's the longest you've played Continuum and any game without realizing just how long it had been until you looked at the clock?

Continuum - 2 hours(mad basing action in pub)
    Disgaea - 5 hours(power leveling through Item World, knew a lot of time had gone by, but didn't know it was THAT much)

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

I think like 2 is the most on Subspace, simply because i glance at the clock often.

Otherwise like 5-6 in Asheron's Call.
    k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

in one of the 2 week scoring periods in TW, i had over 100 bounty about 7 times over 200 twice including a 228 bounty once before a cloaker got me. this was in lancaster before the current lancaster setting.

as far as most time played without realized, not much

Comment

Tone that had absolutely nothing to do with anything, congratulations.

Subspace-4 or more, bd/base/bd/base/bd etc.

Donno about other games, sometimes when I went to a friend we could play through the night without noticing the time go by.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I used to be able to kill an easy 6 or 7 hours playing Subspace (not all TW, though). It always felt like I had only been playing for about 30 minutes to an hour. I'd also kill just as much time playing TFC or Quake III.

I really can't do that anymore, though.
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Quite a few times in the past I managed to play about 6 hours of Subspace without noticing the time at all. I've never played in TW nearly that long without noticing though, other SS zones are much more engrossing than TW with it's constant interruptions in elim or leagues once you die out and all!

I've also done this back in the day when I used to play Civilizations a lot for 6 hour periods too. 6 hours is about my limit because then I start getting massive headaches
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Subspace, 6-8 hours. Me and Raver<420> would LT all night long on side by side computers at his house like 3 or 4 years ago during summer break when we were in highschool. Did that at least once a week, and everytime we'd still be surprised when we saw the sun come up and we were still LTing.
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

When I get a new game (that I've been looking forward too) I often spend 10 hours with it each day until it's completed (with breaks).

Comment

Your all insane, my most is 7 hours, once! in SS w00t -_-

Comment

me and Nailed played Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for about..... 7 hours i think. Completed the game in one sessions basically.
                    Arsenal

Comment

I once played with myself for over 5 hours (ty cunf).
                      Last edited by CrvenBan; 08-31-2005, 07:43 AM.
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

5 hours
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

HL2.. literally 12 hour with the odd break and food. one of those days had absolutely nought to do completed it the next morning.
                          LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Uridium
                            me and Nailed played Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for about..... 7 hours i think. Completed the game in one sessions basically.
                            O shit i did the same, i think i played for about and hour and a half one nite, and the next day i beat the game after another about 7 hours straight.

This was on PS2, that game was pretty cool but i never even bothered trying to beat it on another char.
                            k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

A long league game. On the other hand it doesn't mean that I'm "lost in time" because you sort of need to know the game time etc while playing.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X