Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest you've played without realizing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hours on Final Fantasy 7 taking breaks and switching off with my cousin.
    5 hours on continuum or so.
    DELETED

Comment

6 years this September
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I'm embarrassed to admit how much I used to play a while back. Let's just say one time I got 3rd in pts, and I barely had a 1:1 kill ratio in wb.

Anyway, these days, I have total ADD when it comes to this game. I play for like 15-30 min at a time before I get anxious and have to leave.

Comment

time gnomes come out of their hiding spot in my closet and steal away entire days when i'm playing counter-strike
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

True, I can't believe how quickly time goes when you're consumed by a computer game.

Back when I started playing Counter-Strike I could spend all my day on it.

Comment

Subspace...eh, 4-5 hours? Maybe more? Not sure really!

ADoM however, (a text-based RPG game, biggest game in teh world!) I'd start playing it at like 9pm and next time I'd glance at the clock it'd be around 3-4am. Insane how the time flies by without even noticing it.
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

My personal record is 5 hours, simply because I wake up at 9am and play until 2pm when my house servant reminds me of lunch, then at 7pm where dinner takes place.
                人之初,性本善。性相近,习相远。

苟不教,性乃迁。教之道,贵以专。

昔孟母,择邻处,子不学,断机杼。

窦燕山,有义方,教五子,名俱扬。

养不教,父之过。教不严,师之惰。

子不学,非所宜。幼不学,老何为?

玉不琢,不成器。人不学,不知义。

为人子,方少时,亲师友,习礼仪。

香九龄,能温席。孝于亲,所当执。

融四岁,能让梨。弟于长,宜先知。

首孝弟,次见闻,知某数,识某文。

一而十,十而百,百而千,千而万。

三才者,天地人。三光者,日月星。

三纲者,君臣义,父子亲,夫妇顺。

Comment

I think some korean played, I don't know what game but he playied it for 4 days straight, and died from dehydration. : (
                  Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Uridium
                    me and Nailed played Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance for about..... 7 hours i think. Completed the game in one sessions basically.
                    7 hours = 10 hours

remember it was from like 5pm to like 2 or 3am, if not longer

yeah, took like less than an hour to finish in the morning

Comment

14 hours.. yes its sad.. i woke up at about 10 AM and started playing SS i dont have the clock showing when i play and went 14 hours without eating or drinking.. it was the zombies marathon day, or just that day with alot of zombies events... w.e
                      FozzY2K> woot, g2g, goin have sex with my GF
                      punk20> and then youll wake up
                      FozzY2K> yeah, with her boobs in my face
                      punk20> be careful, dont get to rough, she may deflate

FozzY2K> leave me alone! :(

Comment

oh yeah and sedimentry, who i also know in real life, said he played ss non-stop for 24 hours once. he only stopped to use the toilet. he said he even ate his food at the computer. don't ask me why

Comment

3-4 hours but rarely these days. Around TWL and doing all the radio stuff probably 5-6 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                            I think some korean played, I don't know what game but he playied it for 4 days straight, and died from dehydration. : (
                            haha, yeah. i can never find the article about it, though

Comment

Originally Posted by NaiLed
                              oh yeah and sedimentry, who i also know in real life, said he played ss non-stop for 24 hours once. he only stopped to use the toilet. he said he even ate his food at the computer. don't ask me why
                              HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

where in the zone? PC DRONE... what a loser... 24 hours straight. I remember that. His alias is Jebb now i believe.
                              Arsenal

Comment

o yeah, yeah you're right. haven't seen him in a while. saw him in newton a while ago. looking the same as he always does...

Comment

Working...
                                X