Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Longest you've played without realizing it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kontrolz
    Subspace, 6-8 hours. Me and Raver<420> would LT all night long on side by side computers at his house like 3 or 4 years ago during summer break when we were in highschool. Did that at least once a week, and everytime we'd still be surprised when we saw the sun come up and we were still LTing.

I was told that was illegal...

Comment

8 hours

Comment

i was home alone (parents out and brother at friends house) and i spent literally like 11 hours on SS just playing pub and bd'ing.

good thing i have an active squad lmfao

Comment

Ultima Online - About 6 or 7 hours. I was building stuff like crazy. Houses, castles, new areas, everything. I enjoy building things.

Civilization 1 and 2- About 3 or 4 hours. That game is like heroin.

I can't actually play Continuum for more than an hour. I'll spec, go do something else, or just sit in the safe for a bit.

Now, for non-computer games...

D&D - I once played all night from about 10pm to 8am.

Risk - You cannot play that game for any less than 3 hours, it's just not possible.

Monopoly - 3 hours.
          Last edited by Riesen; 12-31-2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Riesen you should check out Alpha Centauri, its future civ on another planet. I think it was better even than the much newer Civ 3
            USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

I kicked the shit out of this person in StarCraft but it took 4 hours.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

SW: KOTOR- 6 hours. It was near the beginning of the game, right around where the first major thing blows up :fear: It was just so damn interesting and fun that I didn't stop playing.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Few years back I had CS sessions of 5 hours in Public servers without even noticing how the time had flown.
                  Regency> not in for dd lol
                  Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

normally during the school year i can play at most 1 hour at a time in subspace usually dont play most days during the week

yet during the summer i can spend about 5 hours during the day playing some times more because i like to get up early and play with the euros at like 9 am :grin:
                    Last edited by Rigor; 01-01-2006, 10:54 PM.
                    Rigor> mastersword im thinking u, me and a bottle of crisco baby
                    Mastersword> ROFL
                    Mastersword> really?

(TWDBot)>Your squad rating has just changed from 813 to 813, after losing the Javelin match vs dicE. You are #34 in TWJD - For detailed info go to

#21 - Don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!'s Signature
                      5:Mattey> france is gayer than a pile of men having sex
                      lol.. so true :grin:

Comment

Working...
                      X