No announcement yet.

Reinquist died!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget banning stem cell research.
    I hear some new breakthrough in stem cell research uses a tumourous foetal growth that in no way could ever become a human, (its like a bag of teeth, hair, and skin) yet still contains stem cells, thus gets around the moral implications of killing babies. Or whatever that argument was. But for some reason, I think other countries may have to pioneer stem cell research.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
      Good Mexican, j=t.
      If you want to annoy me, I suggest you try a more creative route. Your prosaic attempt at witticism falls desperately short.

At best---I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Haha man I was joking, lighten up. You did the work for me and I was saying thanks, sorry it offended you. But yeah Cylor you're right - I speak in total seriousness all the time on an online forum. If you guys can't at least laugh at racial stereotypes then how will they ever get broken down? But that's an entirely other argument...

(One I'm willing to get into, by the way.)

Comment

I never said it offended me, so it looks like you're projecting.

And nice bullshit attempt at trying to bait me with your racist nonsense, then trying to play it off like it was a happy-go-lucky joke all along.

What is actually sad is that you feel compelled to solicit negative attention from me in the first place---good luck with your personal issues, bro.

Comment

Read your private messages. You're the one on the defensive when I clearly said it was all in good fun - if you can't understand that then whatever. I really don't care if you think I'm racist or not.

Comment

No thanks, I deleted it. I figured I'd open it and it would be a pic of a bean, or a piñata, or something.

Lates.

Comment

Close, it was more of me saying I didn't want to offend you by laughing at stereotypes. You clearly can't understand though so have a nice, rough life, bud.

Comment

So let me get this straight.

J=T is Mexican?
                  And Geno is a Retard?

Am I close?
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Hola DTF

Comment

roflolercoster
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Let me get this straight:
                        J=T probably has experienced a lot of racism in his life and must constantly be on the defensive.
                        And DTF is upset that his entire belief system about the judiciary is wrong.

Pretty close.

Comment

oh just knock it the fuck off already guys

there's no point in petty squabbling, especially when the original topic concerns a man's death
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                            Let me get this straight:
                            J=T probably has experienced a lot of racism in his life and must constantly be on the defensive.
                            And DTF is upset that his entire belief system about the judiciary is wrong.

Pretty close.
                            He's not being defensive, dismissing it being "just a joke" is being defensive.

And laughing at stereotypes doesn't help break them down, it more often than not helps perpetuate them.

Comment

I apologized in PM to him for offending him because I do care about that. Unfortunately his quick temper about issues of race prevented him from ever reading that. Read my posts, I never once said a racially disparaging term (and I made it clear in the first instance that I believed him to be stupid but specifically not because he was Mexican).
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20589
                              That's where he started getting on the defensive about issues of race. I think people who can't even tolerate hearing people being called black, Mexican, white, or whatever have serious problems - and I was poking fun at him in this thread for that.

As far as laughing at stereotypes I know I said that but I never made a single stereotype in this thread. Still, I completely disagree with you that shying away from stereotypes and not viewing them as something funny in some instances but DEFINITELY with limits even further perpetuates their harm than does laughing at them appropriately. Notice, appropriately. The fact I apologized to someone I have little respect for on an online board for offending him shows how much I do care about being non-offensive. You didn't give me any reasons why it perpetuates them, you just said that.

Comment

I tend to agree with Jason---this petty back-and-forth has gone on a lot longer than it should have. This will be my last comment on the matter, regardless whatever bullshit Gen attempts to spin or psudeo-psychoanalyze about me.

At the risk of repeating myself, this whole conflict over ethnicity started in Ilya's other thread when I got totally bent out of shape when he said "...two Mexican dudes started fighting at the gas station", because their fight had nothing to do with culture or genetic phenotypes. In that other thread, I conceeded that I went overboard with my comments, because there's no reason I should get that emotional over a silly comment---and we all know Ilya is no Klansman. I was wrong for interpreting Ilya's comments without that context, and I already admitted I was wrong.

However, I know absolutely nothing about you, Gen. I've had very little direct interaction with you, so when you use a racist joke to bait me into getting mad like I did in Ilya's thread, I have no choice but to lump you in with the Tone's and the Ezor's of this forum and pretty much disregard whatever you say as insincere trolling. Especially since you did it not just once, but twice in this thread after your first attempt failed.

So, you see---deleting your "apology" had nothing to do with temper, it is because I think you were trolling under the thinly veiled guise of a "joke". You're a smart guy, I'm sure you really don't believe I was angry, or defensive. It's just more spin to try and fool others and justify your behavior.

Ok, sorry for threadjacking you, DTF. I'm done.
                                Last edited by Subjugation; 09-09-2005, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X