Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox 1.5

:bigups:

The blazing speed almost makes up for the fact that I can't use mouse gestures [yet]. But that's ok, because they're also redesigning the extension system
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

i'm still using deer park alpha 2

i should probably switch back and give 1.5 a try

but i'm laZy (so lazy i had to spell it with a capital 'Z', although the extra effort required to capitalize the 'Z' via the keys on the keyboard actually completely contradicts my whole lazy defense. go figure.)
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Jason, 1.5 is just Deer Park Beta right now.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        i'm still using deer park alpha 2

i should probably switch back and give 1.5 a try

but i'm laZy (so lazy i had to spell it with a capital 'Z', although the extra effort required to capitalize the 'Z' via the keys on the keyboard actually completely contradicts my whole lazy defense. go figure.)
        and that explanation didn't help your case either
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I lost some CSS1 support!

Crap.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

if i download this does it keep my favorites, themes, and extensions?

one other semi-off-topic question: why does everyone like tabbed browsing so much? isnt using the start bar on windows and opening more than one browser exactly the same thing as using tabs? and it keeps the page viewing size at a maximum too.. why do people prefer tabs over opening multiple browser windows?
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

When you open links in a new window, that new window becomes the active one. With tabbed browsing you can open multiple links but the page you were on remains your active window. For example, if you wanted to open several forum threads at once, the new window method would need you to alt-tab back to the thread listing again and again. Tabbed browsing is better if you want to open a link but want to finish reading the page the link was on while the new page loads. That means you can open and load other pages while you're still looking at the other links. Tabs are also more organized than having multiple windows open. I have 7 tabs open as I'm posting this and they're all easily accessible, while if I had that many browser windows open, they'd all be clustered on the toolbar. If I alt-tabbed between those windows, it'd be harder to keep track of the order they were in. With tabbed browsing, newer tabs open to the right. That's not to say that opening new windows doesn't work well too; but when you have a lot of pages opened up, the benefits of tabs are more obvious.

Comment

i'm still very high

it's most enjoyable
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                  i'm still very high

it's most enjoyable

welcome to the fucking club...

Comment

The fucking club
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I just installed the beta just to find out how incredibly slow firefox is (again). Been using Opera for some time now.
                      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

ive used opera and mozilla and i don't really notice much of a difference.

if someone wants to point them out for me ill delete the inferior of the two.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

firefox has 238428348235824582 times the developer support

what more do you need to know?
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20568 already has a discussion of firefox vs opera

The instructions for installing Deer Park on Mac said to save my profile before I installed because otherwise you can't go back. But it imported bookmarks, etc. as expected. I eventually reverted back to regular Firefox.

TABS:
                            Opera saves closed tabs. So since I rarely shutdown I have access to any tab I have ever closed. Like when you go, "Oh crap, I shouldn't have closed that." Or "What was that page I was looking at last week?" I go back and reopen the page.

Opera saves sessions (all open tabs). Firefox has an extension to save sessions as well. So if I do close the browser (accidentally, on purpose, or a crash) I get back everything that was open. The 4 sites I was comparison shopping on. Or the 3 news sites I was reading. Or everytime you launch a browser you can open a session (multiple pages) rather than just one home page.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
                              http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20568 already has a discussion of firefox vs opera

The instructions for installing Deer Park on Mac said to save my profile before I installed because otherwise you can't go back. But it imported bookmarks, etc. as expected. I eventually reverted back to regular Firefox.

TABS:
                              Opera saves closed tabs. So since I rarely shutdown I have access to any tab I have ever closed. Like when you go, "Oh crap, I shouldn't have closed that." Or "What was that page I was looking at last week?" I go back and reopen the page.

Opera saves sessions (all open tabs). Firefox has an extension to save sessions as well. So if I do close the browser (accidentally, on purpose, or a crash) I get back everything that was open. The 4 sites I was comparison shopping on. Or the 3 news sites I was reading. Or everytime you launch a browser you can open a session (multiple pages) rather than just one home page.
                              A discussion of firefox vs opera? Is there any discussion at all?
                              Mozilla will never be able to keep up with Opera. Mozilla is a browser in raw shape... this means you need to install lots of features and extensions to make it look close to Opera. When i had my firefox with a set up close to my Opera set up it was so heavy it wasn't worthwhile. The thing is you only start to feel the diference between Opera and any other browser after you start using its special features. As a side note even with the extensions non included fire fox's file size is larger than Opera's non java version... :grin:
                              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                              X