Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man tells cheney to fuck off.

http://streaming-west.americanprogre...005/cheney.mov
    I got a really good laugh out of that. It's at the beginning of the video you might want to turn up the volume a little bit.
    Edit: Don't copy, and paste the link just click on it.
    Last edited by Krusnik; 09-25-2005, 02:09 AM.

Not a very good copy of the footage, but I saw it on the daily show. F'ing hillarious.

It takes balls the size of coconuts to tell the VP of the US to go fuck himself to his face.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
      It takes balls the size of coconuts to tell the VP of the US to go fuck himself to his face.
      not really, he's hardly going to do anything.. it would take balls to go up and slap him.
      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt
        not really, he's hardly going to do anything.. it would take balls to go up and slap him.
        True dat. I would pay some1 50k just to slap, Paul Martin, Bush, Cheney, or 50 cent.

Comment

Not former PM Jean Chretien though. He'd grab you in the "Shawinigan handshake" choke hold then hit you with an Inuit carving.

Comment

Old news, saw it on the Daily show last monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dealt
              Are you kidding? Cheney is like Montgomery Burns. One phone call and that guy's family gets killed. irate2:

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                Are you kidding? Cheney is like Montgomery Burns. One phone call and that guy's family gets killed. irate2:
                Thats some good leadership right there. here we can punch our MPs and they get in trouble for fighting back
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                  Thats some good leadership right there. here we can punch our MPs and they get in trouble for fighting back
                  Really? Well Canada is like that too i guess..... Media is always jumping at every attempt to destroy a government workers life.

Comment

Working...
                  X