• Show
Clear All

• Sample of Finnish Culture - Download Star Wreck, The Movie

Download Star Wreck

Reasons to watch it :

It's a spoof.
    It's in Finnish.
    Things go boom.
    Nothing much else comes from there except Subspace players, cold weather and vodka.
    It's free for download. If you enjoy it, feel free to buy the DVD (If you like that philosophy then also get the new Harvey Danger album available on their website. If you like it, buy it. If you don't, well at least thanks for checking it out)

Recommendations :

7:tahkis> it's good
    7:tahkis> well....i havent seen it yet but that's what i've heard

-----------------------------------

I havn't seen it yet, but it should be worth a watch. Who knows, it may even be worth a buy.
    Last edited by GuruMeditation; 10-08-2005, 02:35 PM.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

You forgot a staggering amount of products including candy (see terva leijona) and schampoo produced from tar.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

It's a good parody for sure. However, to get the most out of it, it would be good if you had watched at least some Star Trek and Babylon 5 (+ previous Star Wreck's, which are available on the site too).

Comment

I've watched it, it wasnt that horrible I first thought it was going to be!

7 years of making it shows on some parts, rendering/gfx looks sometime as horrible as it was in babylon 5 and sometimes its just really awesome
        Original Mambonian
        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

look up terva leijona on google.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I can't believe I downloaded that.... it must be the absolute worst thing I've ever seen... no wait Solar Force was still worse (you can look that up yourself).
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

I want to live in Finland for a few months to see what it's like. :unsure:

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                Nothing much else comes from there except Subspace players, cold weather and vodka.
                I thought vodka was Russian?
                :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
                  I thought vodka was Russian?
                  Finlandia Vodka
                  www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
                    Finlandia Vodka
                    Koskenkorva Vodka
                    Smirnoff (receipe was soldy by russian immigrants to americans)
                    Also russians seem to like naming vodka after their "leaders" (i dont want to call them presidents) - Putin, Jelzin, Stalin, ....
                    Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

Working...
                    X