Entertain me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertain me.

got alot of time between lectures/seminars to burn, can anyne suggest free fun games i can d/l to kill a good few hours

Thanksinadvance!
    LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Originally posted by Dealt
    got alot of time between lectures/seminars to burn, can anyne suggest free fun games i can d/l to kill a good few hours

Thanksinadvance!
    Sven co-op it's awesome. Most server's have hilarious maps on them. It's a mission based games.

Comment

simple games on a mid range lappy

Comment

Fun new game called Continuum.

nah... try tetris like games. Hexic and Bejeweled are minenumbingly time consuming. Um... Try the cheap bin at some computerish stores. Really cheap games like Red Alert and Age of Empires are fun time consumers.
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

I've got my PS2 exactly for that purpose
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Download a SNES emulator and then get some roms for it, like Chronotrigger. That'll keep you occupied for a while

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee entertain you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                Download a SNES emulator and then get some roms for it, like Chronotrigger. That'll keep you occupied for a while
                I would like to add Earthbound, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG to this list.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

There are a shitload of SNES games you can get. Depending on how desperate you are for something to do.
                  Off the top of my head, Secret of Mana (+Secret of Evermore) any of the early FF series (1-6), Breath of Fire & Breath of Fire 2.
                  Oh and possibly Kirby games, if you prefer a platformer.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Let meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee entertain you.
                    alernatively known as dis? er yea cheers but robbie williams is the uber representative of the gays.. goodgame?

ps. been trying to get in touch with you, cant get into TW, onle SWZ.. gay router firewall, cant get access...

AAAAAUUUUGHHHHQQQ!!!!

downloaded Ur-Quan masters

pps. it doesnt matter who you know, because this is real life.!>!>>!Q>Q>!>!>!<!>q1.1>!.1.1

edit:rom sites, if in PM would be <9'D TYPLZ
                    Last edited by Dealt; 10-12-2005, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                      I would like to add Earthbound, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG to this list.
                      omfg I didn't know you liked Earthbound

lovelovelovelove

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

I made a post about Earthbound a long time ago and got alot of hate for it.

PROOF: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20407
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          I made a post about Earthbound a long time ago and got alot of hate for it.

PROOF: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=20407
                          LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE @ you

Earthbound is the fucking greatest game I've ever played

Everyone who gave up on it and said that it sucked are NOT FUCKING GOOD GAMERS, it had an awesome plot and it had awesome everything

I loved it more than I loved Chronotrigger, it's a classic and I've beaten it like 40 times, just finding out secrets and getting super high levels, etc

Well, more like six? But whatever, bottom line, best game ever for SNES and any other console

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Angry gamer-

http://www.wimp.com/gamer/

Aso, don't remember if I got it from this forum, or another one- Ikaruga crazyness.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3408&q=ikaruga

Last but not least, chaingun fun-

http://www.wimp.com/chaingun/
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                              omfg I didn't know you liked Earthbound

lovelovelovelove

its true, its true.. i d/l EB and it roxors

oldschool delight, thanks for recomending this guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X