Curb Your Enthusiasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curb Your Enthusiasm

Anyone been watching it this season? I missed the first episode, but the second two were fucking hillarious. By far, the funniest show on TV.

I especially loved the second episode, when he used the Jesus nail to hang that jewish symbol on his door, and when the angry Latin handyman named Jesus grabs that sign that looks like a cross, and chases Larry David down the hall, and gets stabbed in the foot with the second Jesus nail!

Of course, if you haven't seen it, this must sound totally stupid. Anyway, get HBO. Your humor glands will thank you.

That plus Extras makes my Sunday.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

<3 Larry David.
      Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Yea, extras is pretty funny too. Makes me wish they didn't "americanize" the office, when they released it on NBC. I heard the original character in the British version is a much better character. I don't much like the NBC version of the Office, so I'd like to see the other one.

Comment

The original Office is one of my favorite TV shows, ever. The characters are brilliant, the dialogue is fantastic... I really just can't believe how long I went without watching it. I'm also kind of sad that there's so little of it.

Comment

I've recently seen an ad for this as it's coming over to sunny Britain, it looks good but I don't have the channel that it'll be on. I may download it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              The original Office is one of my favorite TV shows, ever. The characters are brilliant, the dialogue is fantastic... I really just can't believe how long I went without watching it. I'm also kind of sad that there's so little of it.
              Have you seen The Office Special?
              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Ricky Gervais is a DJ on my local station - www.xfm.co.uk, along with Jimmy Carr (I heard they sold Distraction to the states?)
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
                  Have you seen The Office Special?
                  Yep, I got that "season 1+2+special" DVD package. I think it was great for closure, but it seemed kind of rushed.

EDIT: I'm at work, and I just heard someone puke as they walked into one of the restrooms down the hall--what a great way to start the day!

Comment

I woke up sunday morning to find someone's breakfast at the top of my stairs, and Tim found some more in his bedroom. I'm here for a hug if needed conc
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                      I don't much like the NBC version of the Office
                      yeah, this is probably one of the worst things ever made

Comment

I watch Curb your enthusiasm whenever i go visit my dad in New York, HBO on demand, so watch it whenever, lol great series, best episode is "wandering bear"

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          That plus Extras makes my Sunday.
                          yes

Comment

Working...
                          X