Any idea when gallary will be updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ashlee
    Once you read that there's a funeral being held for her daughter, then come to me and bitch.
    I seriously hope no one does that. Nor do I hope Goddess' baby dies before her time.
    Regency> not in for dd lol
    Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
      I seriously hope no one does that. Nor do I hope Goddess' baby dies before her time.
      You must be the odd man out here, then. All of us are rooting for an untimely death for the baby. Remember, shaking your baby is the best form of punishment to instill discipline!

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
        You must be the odd man out here, then. All of us are rooting for an untimely death for the baby. Remember, shaking your baby is the best form of punishment to instill discipline!
        :S :F
        Regency> not in for dd lol
        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
          Don't forget to turn her upside down to make her spit out something she swallowed, and forget to give the child it's pacifier, and make the baby sleep on it's back.

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
            Don't forget to turn her upside down to make her spit out something she swallowed, and forget to give the child it's pacifier, and make the baby sleep on it's back.
            Did Bilbo teach you that?

Ye gods, it's been a while since I made a Bilbo-paedophile joke.

Comment

Not long enough, TK. =X
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

If ever a child was in need of mercy killing, this is it.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

oh my god, stop it, seriously

that is so fucking beyond lame

"LOLOL I JOKE ABOUT KILLING CHILDREN"

gj, shame your mom didn't abort you, it would've done some good

not joking

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                  3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                  3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                  1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                  BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                  Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                    i agree that asking you about the morning-after pill was absolutely a low point in my life. still though, its definitely the one time id rather talk to an online woman than a real-life woman, you cant exactly run to the gossip mill with it, and i was fairly sure you would have some expertise on the matter. lets put that to rest so i can continue to make fun of you at approximately once every two month intervals without you bringing this up every time, thanks.

Actually i dont believe in the morning after pill... never even known anyone thats taken it. I think the advice went a little bit more indept though as you know and no i didn't go to the gossip mill with it. I dont tend to gossip much.

I do find it funny though when silly little boys come to me for advice in a weak moment for advice and i set their minds at ease and make them feel better just for them to come back in a month or 2 and start slamming me ... welcome to the male race .... live- "freak"

You're a smart young man though face ... one of the few in this game who's age i would never have guessed had you not told me. Go listen to that song and see if you can find some wisdom in it and stop finding entertainment in putting others down

and for the staff of this forums... are there seriously not any rules about this idiotic bs with babies? if not there needs to be... please fix it ?
                    Last edited by Goddess; 10-26-2005, 02:44 AM.
                    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Where the fuck is my sandwich, bitch?
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                        Where the fuck is my sandwich, bitch?
                        Dammit PH... was that really necessary
                        A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Goddess be gettin slammed

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
                            I dont tend to gossip much.

Awesome u r gay... embrace the truth and go bend over for someone... pj seems obliging
                            In this instance i am referring to Awe being gay in the way that there are no females that he likes... bitter gay guys tend to hate females because they either cant get any from them or they want to be one of them.
                            ROFL cry for attention? steph do you remember u and i used to be "friends"? do you remember also when someone in staff was fucking with you and doing this exact same kind of shit to you? remember when i asked that person to leave staff because of conduct unbecoming of a staff member and they stopped harrassing u? it was that same kind of shit that you are doing right now.
                            remember that u and i have talked on the phone and spent hours together talking... i was the one that was there for you when you had idiot perves all over you and harrassing you when i was in staff...
                            Tye... dude ur the only guy i've ever seen stalk another guy seriously online ...
                            Guru came around one time trying hard to get me to send him another picture... there are no other pictures of me and when i told him that he got pissed and started throwing fakes around
                            Tyson... If you don't want to come off as racist then why is it that you have repeatedly <when no staff is around of course> insist on calling J-B the N word? Are you not the same person who made the "JB GHANDI" name?
                            aaaaaaah yes froe the one who talked with me for 2 hours trying to get me to understand that lefty doesn't start fights wif me and then try to get attention when i fight back lol
                            [QUOTE=Goddess]ayden... So if we're SUCH FRIENDS then why can't u stop stalking me and harrassing me like a jealous bull dyke? If you are a female that is... only one way to prove it and well........ and dont' call me a whore because i wouldn't meat up with u over in idaho when i barely knew u ... i'm not that stupid sorry
                            and yes i meant strike is SEXIST
                            Left... and once again PROVE YOUR A FEMALE THEN SPEAK OR STFU AND SIT down... and since your so much better now are we willing to admit we're NOT FEMALE now?
                            tell me left... what have i done to slam u besides stating the fact that U ARE A MALE AND WHEN A SWEET GUY IN A GAME GETS A CRUSH ON YOU CAUSE U FLIRT WITH HIM U ignore them like an asshole when u figure out there is no chance they could be gay.....
                            2 days ago someone came to me because crazi had said somethign about them on the radio that had hurt their feelings... so i complained on staff chat and was told by dock that i was being childish... that he <dock> has also put people down a lot on the radio and it was "what the people wanted"... i told him that was fine... smut radio
                            Weaver messaged me and told me <spec dele because he's been hiding and fake laggouting the entire game> so i did as i was told and i specced dele.. he wouldn't stay out... so after speccing him 4 times i had to kill him as well so i could end the game. Which of course this gave Weaver and his freq the win...
                            No rand... i haven't failed to do that... this was weavers thing... he wanted to go around telling everyone things and think about what your saying...
                            it was about someone else coming to me complaining that crazi was saying stuff about them on the radio
                            There are males in staff <and u know who u are> that dont' want females up there fighting for others cause they're happy to sit back and give shit to others on there high horses... i said i feel sorry for dandy because she has morals and morals don't tend to last very long in staff as a female...
                            And yeah it was Strike abusing his powers in my games <not one but 2> and when i yell at him for it he still didn't leave the active freq and so i killed him for it ... he deserved it and thats what i was warned for... but everyone said i was "such a bad person" to kill the ADMITTEDLY sexist abuser in my game... wait till he come to your game and tries that shit... He doesnt' like me so he did whatever the hell he wanted in my games and got away with it always...
                            Do u forget that i am not the only one u said "i'm going to pretend to be a girl... get a sexy girl name and get staff" to? I was Goddess BEFORE u became KINKY btw lolz and i was only in staff 1 month after you... NEWBIE rofl hmmm what was it u came to staff with "i played in other zones" No one ever heard of you before KINKY at lead they DO know who i was before Goddess... as i said i dont' care that your m or f ... i DO care when i'm trying to make a point in staff that female staff get harrassed a LOT MORE and we shouldn't have to take the sexual harrassment repeatedly from the same sick people... then u had the nerve to say "i'm female staff and i dont' seem to have that problem" THAT PROBLEM IS WHY YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME is it not? <serious question there btw>

3) all you ever do is cause problems, only reason left_eye cant/couldnt come back to staff was because of you and ur shit stirring, causing problems for everyone..perhaps now we have got rid of you we can have some hosts who actually know how to hosts things, all you did was hunt 24/7 or maybe enigma since its all bot controlled
                            Yeah sure ... go ask dock who came to him 2 weeks... then a month after left was fired and asked if there was any way that left could come back... all this WHILE LEFT was harrassing every person in my squad. Lefty is good enough a staff person that there is nothing i could do to get left fired... U being staff should be smart enough to realize that... Also... i hosted way many more games that u ever did not just hunt or prodem, and rarely enigma because it hurts my eyes to host and i also don't constantly ride others shirt tails to get ahead in staff either... i never cared to go any further than <ER>. Go over the stats lazy ass, i would venture to say i hosted twice as much as u.

4) you were the most abusive staff member i think i have ever come across, you mentioned cops but as he said, he really only did 1 thing wrong, if i was to think of what you did i would probably fill the entire forum. Remeber how you banned dark! for being racist, except staff members were in arena and he never said a word, oh and theres all the *kill's despite being told ER's should at no circumstances do it, or all the bans that should never have been..why do u think no-one wanted to give you bang.

No cops did more than one thing wrong... and he also screwed people over in higher staff that trusted him. And i wasn't the one that banned dark btw... era did dumbass... go talk about some shit u KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT... Not one of my bans have ever been lifted... WHY? because i never banned anyone who smods didn't feel like deserved it... have u ever had a ban lifted? Have u ever ABUSED when u were in like um A TWD GAME? yeah lets talk about abuse.... Did anything i did with eva get me ahead in a game or anything? no... i didn't even kill eva out of hate... but because he was in safe for 20 minutes during the game which was my call ... but i have never once used my powers in any games to get ahead... HAVE YOU DEMONIC? Doing what u did and that a smod had to say something about it in posts to warn u in front of everyone demonic? Go spec someone else in a twd game that lags too much and u can't kill lol and don't even TALK to me about abuse... u should have been fired a long time ago for that btw. And i haven't "gotten away" with anything.
                            And strike ... deny u said it all u want... the real females know the truth even if the rest of tw's doesn't see it. Surprised u haven't reduced yourself to harrassing me in the game like Tigerex has lolz
                            Cops: its too bad that you don't see what i was talking about.... that the males in this game tend to abuse the females.

Kid- I was never once in trouble or warned for shutting you up in fact the smod i spoke with understood completely when i copied and pasted your exact words to him... you never once got me in trouble or warned in staff
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Wow... :fear:

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                                oh my god, stop it, seriously

that is so fucking beyond lame

"LOLOL I JOKE ABOUT KILLING CHILDREN"

gj, shame your mom didn't abort you, it would've done some good

not joking
                                I sense a gender gap.

Comment

Working...
                                X