I'm starting to get annoyed now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm starting to get annoyed now.

I woke up, showered, washed my face, brushed my teeth. Went up and turned on the comp, started the DLs, and turned on my favorites.

And what do I see? My thread where I ask people about what kind of keyboard they used or recommended to buy got moved to the tech thread.

Who the hell reads the tech thread in this forum. I wanted regular peoples opinion about keyboards, not a guy that tells me to buy a keyboard with a fucking laser on.

If so, you would've moved all the threads about mp3 players, ipods etc to the tech thread too.

To the main problem, I know one of you fucking moderators likes to delete all my posts everytime you see it. Never heard of the freedom to write what you want? Atleast edit the damn post if you don't like it, like Nailed does.
    (he's the only moderator with sense on this forum)

1. You should know when to move threads to the tech forum. If asking for help to buy a keyboard goes under that, then fucking move all the monitor, mp3 player, things about where you ask for other peoples opinion in general over there. Tech is only for problems with the comp and programs in general.

2. Who the fuck of you moderators likes to delete all my posts? Edit it if you don't like it. Talk about being up my ass all the time.

Time for breakfast.
    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Yeah, that was me. I was actually meant to leave a redirect in this forum when I moved it, but clicked the wrong thing.

The people who visit the Tech Support forum are those that do know most stuff about computers, and, just because they post there, it doesn't mean they aren't "normal". I'm sure they would and could help you more than "regular" users.

Topics on keyboards are related to computers, hence the Tech Support description; "Got a computer problem? Post here". iPods, etc, aren't really computer-related, in my opinion. I suppose I could have left the thread here, but as I say, I meant to leave a redirect - people would have still seen the thread here as well as in Tech Support.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say someone keeps deleting your posts. Maybe try and contact an admin like ZeUs to see if he can explain it? I'm sure no moderator would deliberately delete your posts.

Edit: haha, just saw the bit about me. guess you can take that back, if you like.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out the dichotomy between how someone who behaves with such hostility has a cute little panda for an avatar.

I think inside, you are like that little panda...you want to be loved and understood. But you don't love yourself, and those around you don't either, so therefore, you hate Pakistanis and moderators---and probably authority in general.

Just a guess.

I thought this was pretty damn funny, though:

Who the hell reads the tech thread in this forum. I wanted regular peoples opinion about keyboards, not a guy that tells me to buy a keyboard with a fucking laser on.

Comment

tell it to your blog
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

There's a tech forum?

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
          3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
          3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
          1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
          Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
            There's a tech forum?
            How could you not know lol. Thank-you Ratty you made me feel pretty shitty in that post of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
              Topics on keyboards are related to computers, hence the Tech Support description; "Got a computer problem? Post here". iPods, etc, aren't really computer-related, in my opinion.
              Yeah, iPods. Computer related? Never. You only have to connect it to a computer to even begin using it. Theyr'e also only tiny computers themselves. Totally not computer related. /sarcasm

Originally posted by Ashlee
              There's a tech forum?

Comment

I just hit "New Posts" and click what I feel like.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Same here.

Unfortunately, I don't see many threads worthy of attention.

It should be put under trashtalk/uselesscrap.

boo...:eek:

Comment

Anything Ratty says should be put into Useless Crap without distinction.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Tech Support/Computer Stuff

Stop whining

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                        I woke up, showered, washed my face, brushed my teeth. Went up and turned on the comp
                        i believe the first, and 5th thing u said, thats it. dont lie to THE PEOPLE OF SS you dont shower, wash your face, or brush ur teeth.
                        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                          I'm still trying to figure out the dichotomy between how someone who behaves with such hostility has a cute little panda for an avatar.
                          I THINK HE'S TRYING TO EXPRESS THE DUALITY OF NERD.

ON ONE HAND HE WATCHS CUTE PANDA-LIKE SCHOOLGIRL ANIME ALL DAY, AND ON THE OTHER HE'S A SPITEFUL BLOG-SPEWING TEENAGER FILLED WITH REPRESSED SEXUAL ANGST.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                            How could you not know lol. Thank-you Ratty you made me feel pretty shitty in that post of yours.
                            Lol, sorry majin, didn't mean to do it, just came out that way .
                            Maybe it's time to change avatar, the panda is getting old.
                            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse
                              HE'S A SPITEFUL BLOG-SPEWING TEENAGER FILLED WITH REPRESSED SEXUAL ANGST.
                              So!? What's with writting in caps... ^-^
                              Ok that was just a joke claus
                              Everyone is diferent you know! I think Ratty likes to express himslef that way, wich is not necessarilly a bad thing ^-^
                              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                              X