Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miers withdraws nomination

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9837716/

I'm gonna have to say that as nonsensical as this nomination was, the sobering fact is that whoever gets nominated next is probably going to be much, much worse.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Praise Allah.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

When I saw this story I knew there would be a thread on it, and that I would still be bored by it
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        When I saw this story I knew there would be a thread on it, and that I would still be bored by it
        Hehe, same. I don't understand American Politics though.

Comment

i pretty much stopped giving a shit about the supreme court nominations. i just wanna see me some indictments. fitzgerald had damn well better bring the smack down on at least one of these sons of bitches. two years of thumbing his ass would be quite the let down.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

well when they first nominated her, I agreed with the liberals that she wasn't qualified and thought "that's a stupid thing to do." But then after awhile I thought to myself, "Bush is generally a stupid president." And I stopped caring.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

how about electing someone that isn't a fossil and doesn't have wet dreams about the bible
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                I'm gonna have to say that as nonsensical as this nomination was, the sobering fact is that whoever gets nominated next is probably going to be much, much worse.
                Yes. I actually wonder if the whole thing was a bullshit diversion from the indictments plaguing the White House. After all, they can only announce fake terror alerts for so long before people call bullshit.

Comment

how about electing someone that isn't a fossil and doesn't have wet dreams about the bible
                  Well there have been new breakthroughs in technology which may allow us to bring fossils back to life!
                  For the second part... thats what counsellors are for.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Bitch sucked dick
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                      Bitch sucked dick
                      Your cogent analysis never ceases to amaze.

Originally posted by Jason
                      i pretty much stopped giving a shit about the supreme court nominations.
                      Uh, OK. You know they're a lot more important than the indictments, right?

Originally posted by claushouse
                      But that's the point- you're not going to get someone that doesn't "have wet dreams about the bible" under Bush.

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                      Yes. I actually wonder if the whole thing was a bullshit diversion from the indictments plaguing the White House. After all, they can only announce fake terror alerts for so long before people call bullshit.
                      Haha, good call!
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

of course they're more important in the long term, but i'm not gay and i plan on a vasectomy within the next year, so any other ground-breaking decisions the supreme court might come down with in my lifetime most likely won't be all that ground-breaking as far as i'm concerned. now you could say that's a selfish approach, but dude, i honestly believe we're all fucked, and there's no saving the next generation. cynic? yes. realist? hell yes.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          Bitch sucked dick
                          No, that was Clinton Admin.

And btw, the most likely reason she stepped back was pressure from the right. I find it funny that the liberals are now saying that they wanted to hear her out.

Comment

Working...
                          X