Facebook and Myspace accounts getting kids into trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
    I turned them in because I hate the bitches, and because there are more pressing issues than them wearing a skirt above the acceptable length.

Currently, there are racial fights between the "Project Choice" kids from New Haven (mostly African-American), and the Football players. There is a fight every day and the faculity does almost nothing to prevent them.

I think this is a more pressing issue than having a skirt above the alotted place (which is suppose to be at the end of your finger tips when your arms are let limp at your side), which is a pretty acceptable length if you ask me.
    I don't see the point in turning them in if you already know about more pressing issues. Be more worried about the fights than the length of the girl's skirts. If the faculty isn't going to do anything about the fights, why do you think they'll care about the length of some skirts? Hell some of the male members of the faculty were probably looking forward to it, unless every single one of these bitches was fat or had chicken legs/no ass. If they had chicken legs/no ass, I wouldn't even see the point in wasting time making an e-mail to the principal about it. FFS, it's over with so who cares.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
      Well then... people that don't know me, add me!

myspace.com/icecubeonastick
      your a shemale.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
        I don't see the point in turning them in if you already know about more pressing issues. Be more worried about the fights than the length of the girl's skirts. If the faculty isn't going to do anything about the fights, why do you think they'll care about the length of some skirts? Hell some of the male members of the faculty were probably looking forward to it, unless every single one of these bitches was fat or had chicken legs/no ass. If they had chicken legs/no ass, I wouldn't even see the point in wasting time making an e-mail to the principal about it. FFS, it's over with so who cares.
        I assumed the Principal knew about the fights. I'm not going to tell them how to run the school. If they think things are getting done, then I cannot argue. I just told them what I saw. Douchey as it may be, I don't care. I hate the girls that were behind it, and I hope that they aren't even allowed to wear skirts.

EDIT: I'm not gay.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Wait, you're mad at them for protesting dress codes instead of focusing on something like the fights, and your excuse for not doing anything about the fights either was that you assumed the principal knew about it? How does that make you any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
            Wait, you're mad at them for protesting dress codes instead of focusing on something like the fights, and your excuse for not doing anything about the fights either was that you assumed the principal knew about it? How does that make you any different?
            Good point. I guess it doesn't.

Never the less, I'm sure a principal would know about fights in her school... right?

Eh, either way I'm a douche.
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

its just school
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this is like on Smart Guy when TJ had a sit-in at the principal's office to protest a new rule that prohibited students from leaving the campus during lunch
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It's just clothes. I had to wear dress clothes from 6th grade to end of high school, and i really didnt mind. Ofcourse your school probably wont update the school site and shit, dont you live like in the middle of nowhere?
                  Girl if it's alright,
                  100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                    this is like on Smart Guy when TJ had a sit-in at the principal's office to protest a new rule that prohibited students from leaving the campus during lunch
                    Being from Connecticut, alot of liberal protests (be them small) happen. The most recent was a "We're all different" motion, where straight men and women dressed up in the opposite gender to protest Gay discrimination.

These usually never change anything. In fact, they make things worse most of the time.

I neither protest or cause any reason to be protested against, so I really don't care either way. If there was something worth giving a damn about in this god-forsaken land called a school, I would do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X