Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micheal Moved on from children to Crossdressing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micheal Moved on from children to Crossdressing!

Michael Jackson’s toilet faux pas in Dubai
    By Amira Agarib

13 November 2005

DUBAI — When she went to the ladies washroom in the Egyptian Court of Ibn Battuta Mall at 9.30 last night, 37-year old Latifa M. never imagined that she would come face to face with pop icon Michael Jackson, who walked in dressed in a T-shirt and trousers, with his head covered with the Emirati women’s traditional head scarf Sheila.

The Tunisian, who is a teacher in a private school in Dubai, screamed in shock and ran out of the ladies room when she realised that the woman-like person was a man. She went back in to photograph the pop singer with her mobile phone, while he was busy fixing his make up.

This time it was the turn of Michael Jackson who ran after the Ajman-based teacher, to retrieve the pictures. The scene attracted the security of the mall, who tried to take the phone from Latifa, but she refused and asked for compensation, while the two women accompanying Jackson tried to convince her to sit in private and settle the issue.

Wary of this suggestion, the teacher called the police. Colonel Abdul Jalil Al Mehdi, Deputy Director of the Preventive Security Department of Dubai Police, took the matter in his hands and tried to solve the issue, while Jackson left it to his companions to explain who he is and solve the matter.

While Latifa insisted on compensation, Jackson flatly refused to pay up. The police informed Latifa that the UAE laws do not entitle her to any financial gain from the situation and they convinced her to hand over the mobile, which she did after erasing the photos for the fear of being penalised.
    Michael Jackson’s toilet faux pas in Dubai
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Originally posted by Galleleo
    While Latifa insisted on compensation
    didn't see that coming, negates any moral reason for complaint.
    LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

There's not a more trustworthy news source than the Khaleej Times!
      sdg

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        :eek:
        HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
        Lance> Here is BCG's song
        Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
        HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
        :eek:

Comment

It was also in Dutch papers.. but I thought I would find me an english source and that was the first one.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

having lived in the UAE, the khaleej times is a trustworthy newspaper that reports accurate, current events, altho i do prefer Gulf News.

also, from Gulf News:

New reports of Jackson sighting at mall emerge

By Daniel Bardsley, Staff Reporter

Dubai: Reports that Michael Jackson was in Ibn Battuta Mall this week have been given added credence by a shop worker who claims to have seen him make a separate visit there two weeks ago.

Gulf News file
            Shoppers at Dubai's Ibn Battuta Mall were convinced they saw Michael Jackson there on Saturday evening..

The Australian shop worker said the singer and his entourage looked round some shops before going to watch a film.

As reported in Gulf News' late edition yesterday, shoppers at Ibn Battuta Mall were convinced they saw Jackson there on Saturday evening.

Jackson allegedly visited a ladies toilet before taking refuge in Magrudys bookshop when crowds gathered. Police arrived on the scene in large numbers. According to the Australian shop worker who spoke to Gulf News, there was no doubt that Jackson went to the mall a fortnight back.

"It was definitely him," she said. She claimed Jackson was wearing an abaya along with the traditional woman's headscarf during the visit.

One of her colleagues realised it was Michael Jackson beneath the disguise and then "spoke to him for about 15 minutes" before he headed for the cinema with his companions.

Apparently Jackson was with his children, a male friend in national dress and a team of security people.

Ten weeks ago the King of Pop definitely came to Dubai for a short visit, during which he toured the sites and enjoyed a bite to eat at the Hard Rock Café and the Burj Al Arab.

Jackson, who is living in Bahrain, was accompanied by a son of His Majesty King Hamad Bin Eisa Al Khalifa and by UAE champion rally driver Mohammad Ben Sulayem.

When contacted by Gulf News yesterday, Ben Sulayem declined to say whether or not Jackson was currently in Dubai. "It's for him to say. Maybe he doesn't want to say," he said.

Jackson's visit in late August attracted worldwide media attention, with dozens of newspapers carrying pictures of a smiling Jackson posing with Bahrain's Shaikh Abdullah Bin Hamad Al Khalifa. Jackson visited the offices of developer Nakheel and saw The World and The Palm projects.

The media were interested in the trip because Jackson's sunny demeanour during his visit contrasted sharply with his unhappy look when he was being tried earlier this year on child abuse charges. Jackson was cleared on all charges.

Ibn Battuta Mall was contacted by Gulf News but did not return calls.

and

Dubai

By Felicity Campbell, Staff Reporter

Dubai: Ending the controversy over whether the King of Pop is indeed in Dubai, Michael Jackson turned up in the flesh to give away awards for the world renowned Dubai Desert Rally racing tournament on Monday night.
            No one noticed him at first as he sat at the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi hotel, tucking into his buffet with close friend and renowned UAE rally driver Mohammad Ben Sulayem and Saeed Hareb, managing director of the Dubai International Marine Club.

Sporting a black black suit, white shirt and black tie, Jackson took to the stage and handed out awards to Stephen Peterhansel - who won the cars category of the rally, and Cyril Despries, who won the bike section of the race.

and

47% of readers do not want Jackson in UAE

By Daniel Bardsley, Staff Reporter

Dubai: You could never accuse Michael Jackson of being dull.
            From his Neverland ranch to his child abuse trial, from his spending habits to recent reports that he has been spotted in Dubai wearing women’s clothes, everything about him is larger-than-life.

Indeed, “Wacko Jacko” is now better known for his bizarre habits than he is for his musical talents, which seem to have waned over the years.

Jackson’s offbeat personality seems to be a turn-off for many UAE residents since in a Gulf News online poll yesterday 47.4 per cent said they didn’t want him moving to the country.

A mere 34.3 per cent would like him to set up home here while 18.3 per cent did not care either way.

Briton Ruth Burrows, who runs an art and design gallery, spoke for many when she said simply: “He’s a weirdo. I don’t like him.”

Jackson was first seen in Dubai at the end of August when he enjoyed a meal at the Hard Rock Café and visited the offices of developer Nakheel. He went for a trip to see The World and The Palm projects and this sparked speculation he was looking to buy a place here.

More recently, Jackson was reportedly in Ibn Battuta shopping mall - wearing an abaya and a traditional woman’s headscarf.

If these visits signal that Jackson is thinking of moving to Dubai - or has moved here already - there are some who would welcome him, despite the poll findings.

Monika Cabaj, 21, from Germany, said: “He’s a star and I don’t believe the accusations against him.”
            Last edited by Displaced; 11-15-2005, 12:17 PM.
            Displaced> I get pussy every day
            Displaced> I'm rich
            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
            Thors> prolly
            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Comment

LOL Mobey!
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

It's kind of wierd that he actually looks like a typical female Hollywood celeb. That picture looks waaaaay too appropriate.

Comment

That picture scared my 7 year old cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey
                      That picture scared my 7 year old cousin.
                      that picture scared me..
                      Throughout time, there’s been
                      crimes, throughout our history
                      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                      Come on and take a stand
                      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                      and all the kids are running
                      from London to Manchester
                      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                      X