Bad Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Idea...

One of the stupidest things I have done but hey, I'm banned from trenchwars and had nothing better to do...I did in a state of drunken hornyness.After seven homemade tequilla benders,I went upstairs to begin a very very long session of humpin my pillow.After several minutes,I was exhausted and out of juice.Thats when I spoted the incense next to my bed. I grabed it and inserted the narrow end into my penis.Then, in what was probaly a stroke of drunken genius,I lit the other end,thinking that the erotic sensation of a flaming scented piece of wood would really get me off.Unfortunately,I was more tired after the pillow session than I realized,and in my drunken state,I passed out with the incense still inserted into my manhood.When I woke up, the incense had burned all the way down and effectively cauterized my penis.No way in, no way out.To add insult to injury,the remaining shard of incense had contracted too far in for me to move my legs without sharp, wrenching,stabbing,burning pain.It really,really hurt!!I had to go to the ER and get my penis effectively reopened at the tip,as well as have surgery to remove the loose piece of incense from my galbladder.However,after spending a week in traction and then walking around with a safety hold in my dick to stop the burns from healing together and cutting off my opening,I am none the worse for wear other than a small scar and a strange new phobia of scented products.I am never introducing a foreign object into such a vital part of my anatomy ever again...
    Last edited by Ryder; 11-21-2005, 03:03 AM.

I'm glad your here there to see that we never face such an unfortunate act of drunken stupidity. No promises tho
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Not at all interesting. eff

Comment

Another strong case for evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
          Another strong case for evolution.
          natural selection not evolution
          evolution would be the transition of this story from intro to spiraling all the way to the bottom of whogivesafuckville.
          Last edited by Darius Winds; 11-21-2005, 07:53 AM.
          dong burger

Comment

Someone forgot to mention the source of his joke.
            As far as I can see it's taken from '31 Very Bad Masturbation Ideas'. #28.

It's called plagiarism.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

owned

Comment

Let's just tell him he's a real bad ass and hopefully he'll finally stop trying to convince us.

Comment

If that were true... I can't even think of something to end this sentence, so never mind.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Maybe we could get him to try freebasing something amusing like fish food flakes. So then we could see how long it takes for him to die from something associated with inhaling burning fish flakes....
                    I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

even if it was complete bullshit, it made me squirm while reading it. :fear:
                      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I wish I could even pretend to be such a mong to make people on an internet game like/admire/love/respect me.. good luck mangled penis boy.
                        LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

Sick of your nonsensical drab, Drastwing
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Umm...

I beg your pardon? I am not Ryder. Please check again.

Comment

If that were true... I can't even think of something to end this sentence, so never mind.
                              how does

asghdfjkalgsdnfrmcsiyoag,

sound?

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Working...
                              X