Bro's before Ho's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Who says he got anywhere with my girlfriend? And whens a drinking game where you have to get off with the various other girls in attendance weird?
    Because there are multiple people involved, any time you're in the vicinity of more than like 3 people physically, it's time to say "well, I have to go now" or just "fuck this" and walk out will do.
    The only exception to this rule is if you are very mad and plan on accelerating your hands towards them thousands of times.
    sage

Comment

I've got a flatmate who would drop all of his friends in an instant to get off with a girl just for one night. He would sleep with literally anything, his critera extends to a 'skirt' and 'pulse'. You get the feeling that he'll become friends with you just to get close to your girlfriend, and he'll try it on with her while you're still going out. The other night we were playing drinking games, and the end result was you had to kiss a member of the opposite sex. Of course all the girls that were taken got a peck on the cheek. This guy thought otherwise and stuck his tongue down the throat of one of his best friend's girlfriends. He's also tried it on with the girl I was seeing and he's really slimey and leery around other taken girls. It really makes you question how highly he regards your friendship. The thing is he'll go for anyone and everyone because he's so fucking fat and ugly. But the other ugly ones are just happy for attention so he's got a moderately high success rate. Does anyone else have any similar experiences of this or any attitudes towards this?

Yes ilya, its DSS
      that's pretty bad, i'd punch any friend of mine who tried to stick their tongue down my girlfriends throat. There's a line you don't cross and your friend seems to be pissing on it. I'd slap that cracker hardcore.
      Last edited by Cops; 11-29-2005, 09:29 AM.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        I hate people. More specifically, I hate people that randomly hook up with bitches. I hope you get dysentery or something that makes your ass bleed.
        there's nothing wrong with hooking up, there's rules one must follow to hooking up with a chick.

a) never lie to her or promise her something you can't give her
        b) be as straight up and forward as possible
        c) always use a condom
        d) never fuck around with someone's ruca
        3) make sure you know the girls backround so you're not tapping the vilage trike.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Kitty, pay attention and remove some pm's.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I've got a flatmate who would drop all of his friends in an instant to get off with a girl just for one night. He would sleep with literally anything, his critera extends to a 'skirt' and 'pulse'. You get the feeling that he'll become friends with you just to get close to your girlfriend, and he'll try it on with her while you're still going out. The other night we were playing drinking games, and the end result was you had to kiss a member of the opposite sex. Of course all the girls that were taken got a peck on the cheek. This guy thought otherwise and stuck his tongue down the throat of one of his best friend's girlfriends. He's also tried it on with the girl I was seeing and he's really slimey and leery around other taken girls. It really makes you question how highly he regards your friendship. The thing is he'll go for anyone and everyone because he's so fucking fat and ugly. But the other ugly ones are just happy for attention so he's got a moderately high success rate. Does anyone else have any similar experiences of this or any attitudes towards this?

Yes ilya, its DSS
            Pardon my late arrival but..

You're seeing a girl? like.. a real girl...?
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Pardon the interruption...

But you're a girl? A real girl?!
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Sweatshop Union

A ho fucks everybody, a bitch fucks everybody but you.
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I don't live in the world of matter anymore, but if I did I'd fuck anything with an anus, at least vaguely human form, and no STDs.
                  The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

fucking homo
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                    X