1. to 24. december

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. to 24. december

in norway we have a christmas tradition called "julecalender" or directly translated "christmas calendar". basicly the idea is that kids gets one candy(or simular) in the calendar every day.
    is this a tradition in other countrys than norway? if so, post your calendar.

here is mine:
    http://www.helgeneset.com/bilder/julekalender1.jpg
    Last edited by eehh; 11-30-2005, 11:29 AM. Reason: big picture, click link
    Throughout time, there’s been
    crimes, throughout our history
    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
    Come on and take a stand
    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
    and all the kids are running
    from London to Manchester
    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Originally posted by eehh
    in norway we have a christmas tradition called "julecalender" or directly translated "christmas calendar". basicly the idea is that kids gets one candy(or simular) in the calendar every day.
    is this a tradition in other countrys than norway? if so, post your calendar.

here is mine:
    http://www.helgeneset.com/bilder/julekalender1.jpg
    Yeah, we have them here. I haven't had one in years considering I'm 20, but I may adopt your idea.

Comment

I think pretty much every country does it. Although not like yours lol, i might try that too...
      STARKITTY
      A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Yeah, we have these cardboard calenders with a little chocolate thing behind each square.
        sdg

Comment

yeah it's called Advent

Comment

And they're dirt cheap yet highly satisfactory
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

duvel & hoegaarden are $$
              SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
              SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
              Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
              1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
              1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

I always used to open the top when i was a kid and take the entire sheet of chocolates out. Then put the empty sheet back. :wub:
                STARKITTY
                A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

Mmm, cheap, shiny chocolate.

Jan 1st I'm going into town to buy cheap advent calendars just for the chocolate.

Comment

i used to love the pictures behind the screens. We didn't have chocolate, dunno if that was cuase my parents were cheap or there weren't many around, think most had pictures??

Father Ted (comedy sitcom about irish priests) did a great sketch about it.

Where did the magic go though i wish i was a nieve child again.
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StarKitty
                      I always used to open the top when i was a kid and take the entire sheet of chocolates out. Then put the empty sheet back. :wub:
                      <_<
                      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                        SO you've changed your intial view of what was it again, Rude Hullet sitting on a shed? Father Jack, what do you think it'll be?

A PAIR OF WOMENS FECKIN' KNICKERS

Comment

Father Ted was actually one of the only British comedies I've watched and enjoyed. It was a great show.
                          sdg

Comment

Ted: "Right I think I've finally got these christmas tree lights to work. Dougal, I'm going to plug them in, tell me if they work, ok?"
                            Dougal: "Right you are Ted. Ah its ok they work. Oh God they've broken already! Oh no don't worry, they're fine now- Oh no they've broken! No, they're working now. No, they've stopped working! No Ted, its ok, they're working now..."
                            Ted: "Dougal, they're flashing lights..."
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                              i used to love the pictures behind the screens. We didn't have chocolate, dunno if that was cuase my parents were cheap or there weren't many around, think most had pictures??

Where did the magic go though i wish i was a nieve child again.
                              LØL, PICTURES! Yeah, I actually got that once when I was a kid, I was like, "WTF", then mom had to get 2 new ones to make up for it. Think I was a spoiled brat.
                              DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                              Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                              Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                              -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X