Bawls energy drink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bawls energy drink

Anyone tried this stuff? I know, it's kinda overrated in the gaming community, but I like Red Bull, Amp and Rockstar, so I thought I would give it a try.

I liked this stuff more than any other energy drink because it actually tastes very good. Kind of a mellow sweet flavor, like honeydew melon. It tastes nothing like the other products on the market, and it actually got me wired, but not TOO much.

Plus the blue bottles are the best package on the market, and they look cool next to the UV light in my PC case. I wonder if that has anything to do with why they are popular with gamers.

Comment

the part about it being in Useless crap just makes me not want to drink it
      Big Chill

Comment

Bawls has less caffine in it than the other drinks.
        I think rockstar has the most.

Bawls is pretty good, but I prefer redbull. (carbonated tastes best, the shit they sell on the island here isn't carbonated if you can believe that.)
        I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

lol what a terrible product name

i don't like energy drinks

if i want caffine i drink coffeƩ
          strong
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Aldi's red thunder , Red Bull, Blue Ox, Sobe Adrenaline Rush, and all energy drinks and energy pills are all simply a high dose of caffeine combined with as much as a gram of taurine. the taurine is supposed to counteract the side effects of the caffeine but it doesnt work. they are also high in B vitamins which the body depends on to convert carbs to energy

for under 3 dollars a bottle of 90 count jet alert brand caffeine pills gives you the same as 90 or more cans of energy drink

Comment

Working...
            X