X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
      There was a thing I saw on deviantart a while back, someone had drawn it completely, pixel by pixel, in MS paint.
      I saw that too, it was a scene like Venice or something. Crazy.
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

OOO Yoshi animating fun-

http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?i...shiwork1bo.swf

Stewie in a santa hat-

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Edit: Nevermind, LB did a way better one. :P

But here is mine anyway:
          Last edited by Saturn V; 12-16-2005, 03:23 AM. Reason: SMALL CHANGES OMG OMG AIUSHDIUHASDUHASD SMALL CHANGES OMG OMG AIUSHDIUHASDUHASD SMALL CHANGES OMG OMG AIUSHDIUHASDUHASD
          Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            omg ur good :santa:

Comment

Thank you both.

LB, very nice, but it is a swf and it wouldn't accept it as my avatar .

Comment

Np sry mate, I haven't figured out how to export those as actual gif's from flash yet :P
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Np sry mate, I haven't figured out how to export those as actual gif's from flash yet :P
                  In .gif format:
                  Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Did you go Export Image or Export Movie? I tried Image and only got one still frame, and when I tried Export Movie it came out in seperate frames, not linked together.

EDIT: If it's something simple like " I saved it as a .gif", I'm going to log off for the rest of my life @@
                    Last edited by Liquid Blue; 12-17-2005, 07:32 AM.

Comment

lol Sari would you mind trying to christmas mine up.. maybe a few hats on the heads of some of the dancers?
                      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

EDIT: If it's something simple like " I saved it as a .gif"
                        DING DING DING DING

That's the coooooorreeectt answer!

5 points to the LB team!

Comment

Thank you saturn and liquid. :grin:

Comment

Saturn Vife you don't have a santa hat yet.[COLOUR=White]f[/COLOUR]yi
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Awwwww I want one on my tree man.

Could someone please hook me up?

edit: maybe like a santa hat and some bulbs and ornaments on him, being that he is a tree and all.
                              Last edited by Squeezer; 12-18-2005, 05:19 AM.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                [COLOUR=White]f[/COLOUR]
                                Caughtf
                                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X