Richard Pryor Died Today :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Pryor Died Today :/

Died at 65. He was hillarious and definately one of my favourites.
    DELETED

aw

he was good, made me laugh

R.I.P.
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

I couldn't put a face to his name until I googled it, then I was like 'oh my gosh!', I loved his movies, never seen any of his stand up.

Comment

frowny face
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

When I found out about this, my heart just sank. I always figured that if the guy can survive being a human torch, he could get through MS.

Comment

I don't think it was the MS...I thought it was a heart attack---unless MS increases heart attacks.

Regardless, this guy had a tremendous impact on comedy and influenced so many talented comedians. RIP. :bye2:

Comment

He had MS, but due to exstensive cocaine use his heart got weak.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I was watching Chappelle's Show yesterday, and one of the previews for Richard Pryors "I ain't dead yet"

it made me sadder.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

He ain't dead in my heart yet, motherfucker.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                  X