No announcement yet.

Santa = Satan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone photoshop a christmas hat for my avatar, please? I'm too lazy.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
      I want to marry Eva
      Tone, you are so right, why do you think Satan, I mean Santa only comes around at night? Just between you and me, kz. I over heard this when I was stealing the apples in God's fruit farm.

Appearently Satan is giving out things to the children in exchange of their souls. So for the gifts they receive each year, they lose 1/18 of their souls. Once you lose all of your soul, you will become Satan's servant. :fear:
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Comment

government sponsored tracking of satan

Some people have created websites designed to allow children and other interested parties "track" "Santa Claus" on Christmas Eve via radar, while in reality it is an US Air Force Jet which is supposed to come from an Air Force Base in Canada towards another base in Mexico City. In 1955, a Sears Roebuck store in Colorado Springs, Colorado, gave children a number to call a "Santa hotline". The number was mistyped and children called the Continental Air Defense Command (CONAD) on Christmas Eve instead. The Director of Operations, Harry Shoup, received the first call for Santa and realizing what this mistake was, told children that there were signs on the radar that Santa was indeed heading south from North Pole. In 1958, Canada and the United States jointly created the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) and together tracked Santa Claus for children of North America that year and ever since.[5]. This tracking can now be done by children via the Internet and NORAD's website.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus

But they cannot defend against 19 (alive and well) hijackers

Comment

HEY TONE
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

....santa pwns j00
              Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
              Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
              Unorthadox> LMAO
              Unorthadox> LMFAO
              Singularit> mine does
              Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
              Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Tone, TelCrap, you two should get married and have retarded children, in the meantime, gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Hoaxs are easily made. I myself find the image of santa offensive, somewhat. Nowadays, kids are demanding things for christmas, asking for gifts of selfish needs, while they forget the true meaning of christmas.

The emphasis is to show the birth of Jesus, and to pray in his honor and to celebrate His decendence. Having said this, we are sinners of the materialized world, and when santa gives us more gifts, it is further sinning against the will of God, such conficts could be easily seen

There is no need to go as deep as the bible and old folk lores for support of the idea. Recieve Jesus as a saviour is all one needs for life. To be saved is much more important than to recieve gifts.

MAny figureheads have been raised in christanity and some against it. For example, Noah was actually a local merchant who was caught in a flooding towards his clients. because of the fact that he survived the flood when thousands of other died, the event is dipicted as a lesson from God by the Jewish people of Judism (The Old Testement)

As much of my opinion as it is many's.

~death
                    Last edited by deathking; 12-12-2005, 11:56 PM.

Comment

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow. . . (Rev. 1:14)
                      turns into:

12I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13and among the lampstands was someone "like a son of man,"dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. (Rev. 1:12-16)

Who is this that cometh. . . red in thine apparel (Isaiah 63:2)
                      turns into:

2 Why are your garments red,
                      like those of one treading the winepress?

3 "I have trodden the winepress alone;
                      from the nations no one was with me.
                      I trampled them in my anger
                      and trod them down in my wrath;
                      their blood spattered my garments,
                      and I stained all my clothing. (Isaiah 63:2-3)

And his feet. . . as if they burned in a furnace (Revelation 1:15)
                      see first one.

His house. . . was toward the north (Ezekiel 8:14)
                      turns into:

14 Then he brought me to the entrance to the north gate of the house of the LORD, and I saw women sitting there, mourning for Tammuz. 15 He said to me, "Do you see this, son of man? You will see things that are even more detestable than this." (Ezekiel 8:14-15)

Ho, ho. . . saith the LORD. . . (Zechariah 2:6)
                      turns into:

6 "Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north," declares the LORD, "for I have scattered you to the four winds of heaven," declares the LORD. (Zechariah 2:6)

"Ho Ho", comes from the King James version, where most things are written in old english (shakespeare english, if you may).

I thought I would elaborate on what Pandagirl! wrote. You can't just cut and paste peices of a sentence together and call it proof. its like turning "Tone is cool and gay people hate him" into "Tone is...gay". it doesnt work.

please, learn to read. or take an english class.
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon
                        You can't just cut and paste peices of a sentence together and call it proof. its like turning "Tone is cool and gay people hate him" into "Tone is...gay". it doesnt work.
                        Actually, it does work.
                        Last edited by Twerp; 12-13-2005, 01:01 AM.

Comment

only in tones case
                          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                          There wont be another election for president.
                          Obama is the Omega President.
                          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wasn't Santa Claus created by the Coca Cola company?

Comment

No he was altered by Coke (much like Kate Moss). Before Coke used him on his adverts he wore green, then they changed him to wear Coca Cola's trademark red and plastered his body shot everywhere, and it stuck and now he wears red

.... or does he???
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                                No he was altered by Coke (much like Kate Moss). Before Coke used him on his adverts he wore green, then they changed him to wear Coca Cola's trademark red and plastered his body shot everywhere, and it stuck and now he wears red

.... or does he???

I disagree, that is an urban legend.
                                First, Coke was invented in by Dr. John Stith Pemberton in 1886.

Santas of many colors (clothes) were around from about 1840 until 1860.
                                But in 1885 a guy named Louis Prang began printing Christmas cards with Santa in all red.

"As The New York Times reported on 27 November 1927:
                                A standardized Santa Claus appears to New York children. Height, weight, stature are almost exactly standardized, as are the red garments, the hood and the white whiskers. The pack full of toys, ruddy cheeks and nose, bushy eyebrows and a jolly, paunchy effect are also inevitable parts of the requisite make-up."

Coke first began using Santa in the 1930's.

Zeus has fallen prey to a urban legend!

Comment

Working...
                                X