Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread either needs to get back on track, or be renamed "F U Zabuza"
    Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
    Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
    Unorthadox> LMAO
    Unorthadox> LMFAO
    Singularit> mine does
    Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
    Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
      That is one pimpin' vampire.
      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

281-330-8004
        I see no changes all I see is racist faces
        misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

hit mike jones up on the low
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Back then hoes didn't want me, now 'dem hot hoes all on me
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me "

Get the song right prz
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                Based on track record, that quote sounds more approriate coming from him and talking about you than the other way around. Lose this new attitude you seem to be using because it's not working any more than your previous incarnations. It's like you keep copying how other people on these forums act, and every week you realize it's not working for you, and you move on to copy someone else. This latest personality didn't work for them and it sure isn't going to work for you.

What the fuck are you talking about? All I am doing is properly punctuating and saying same things as usual and i'm suddenly copying someone on forums? There are billions of people on the earth, it's not hard to believe two people think and write the same way?
                Last edited by Zabuza; 12-19-2005, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                  Based on track record, that quote sounds more approriate coming from him and talking about you than the other way around. Lose this new attitude you seem to be using because it's not working any more than your previous incarnations. It's like you keep copying how other people on these forums act, and every week you realize it's not working for you, and you move on to copy someone else. This latest personality didn't work for them and it sure isn't going to work for you.
                  Oh, why doesn't anyone ever copy me? I am so very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                    There are billions of people on these forums
                    Incorrect
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      "Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me "

Get the song right prz
                      now I'm hot hoes all on me?

It doesn't sound like that, nor does that make any sense.
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        Oh, why doesn't anyone ever copy me? I am so very cool.
                        Philos does every day. It gets kind of boring though.
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          now I'm hot hoes all on me?

It doesn't sound like that, nor does that make any sense.
                          http://www.seeklyrics.com/lyrics/Mik...Back-Then.html

Chorus 2X: samples from "Still Tippin'"]
                          "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"
                          "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I
                          SAID"
                          "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me"
                          "Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me - I
                          SAID"
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'm listening to it right now, and it seriously does sound like that, but why the hell would he say that?

It can go anyway. Seriously. Who cares.

It doesn't even make sense, even in the vernacular.

Comment

"Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me
                              Back then (before he was famous) hoes didn't want me (obvious), now I'm hot (now that I'm famous) hoes all on me (hoes are all over him).

Back before he was famous, he got no love, now that he is, they can't stop falling onto his dick. There ya go.

Comment

thanks for clearing that up, guys
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X