Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Disliked
    holy shit
    that one on the left kinda looks like me when i was a bit younger and shaved more regularly.

thats freaked me out so much i'm going to send it to my friends to see if they think it looks like me
    (note i don't wear those clothes but i would ware the hat if it was cold)
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing
      then cast black amgic on him lol, it only works if you believe it though
      Here's another thing that I find funny about you. The mentioning of Black "amgic" (I'm pretty sure you meant "magic"). It's funny, because you seriously said that you cast a fucking spell on some dude. But what makes it funnier is that you actually believe magic is real. Did you watch The Craft and think of it as a documentary? I mean, really. C'mon. If you were around 8 years old, I might understand your belief in magic, but I know of magicians who don't believe in magic. Grow up, get a hatred of something that really makes a fucking difference, and stop trying to fly around on broomsticks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
        holy shit
        that one on the left kinda looks like me when i was a bit younger and shaved more regularly.

thats freaked me out so much i'm going to send it to my friends to see if they think it looks like me
        ok maybe i don't my friends said

Originally posted by Sam
        RE: holy shit i'm in blazing squad

He, looks a little bit like you, hardly your double.

What you doing looking up pictures of Blazing Squad anyway?

Sam
        Originally posted by Ken
        RE: holy shit i'm in blazing squad

You look like him a little bit, i think its the mouth and jaw area perhaps, id like to see a picture of this guy with your overgrown beard maybe u could photoshop a beard on him or find a better picture of him and do the same.

maybe i finaly gone crazy
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
          Oh my gosh, the chavs. I was reading RADAR mag a while back, and they had this two page spread depicting the 'chav' in all it's glory. Think of a woman, with horribly thin eyebrows, smoking while she's pregnant at a bus stop.

I am not sure what we call the Canadian equivalent.
          Uggg I hate people with super thin eyebrows! I have no idea what a chav is though.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Oh my gosh, the chavs. I was reading RADAR mag a while back, and they had this two page spread depicting the 'chav' in all it's glory. Think of a woman, with horribly thin eyebrows, smoking while she's pregnant at a bus stop.

I am not sure what we call the Canadian equivalent.
            There are Canadians on social assistance?! .... I think Markham needs to seperate from the rest of this country before I see my first homeless person in 25 years of living here.

Comment

That's probably because you stay north of Hwy 7.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                Did you watch The Craft and think of it as a documentary?
                No, I watched The Craft because Neve Campbell was fucking hot (at least after she had the burn scars removed). :sorcerer:
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I didn't know what a chav was, but when I read this, I thought they sucked, but if they stab goths they can't be bad.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                    holy shit

They aren't chavs. They aren't rough, they aren't menacing.

Chavs are the scum of the Earth. They used to be like "the hard, popular people who play Rugby/smoke/drugs/attitude to the teacher" but now everyone just calls them chavs. They wear tracksuits or fake burbury, and ride around on their BMXs going "Yeah mate, wanna smoke some fags, yeah?" and shit like that.

They're almost as bad as Goths. Almost.
                    Antega.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
                      Here's another thing that I find funny about you. The mentioning of Black "amgic" (I'm pretty sure you meant "magic"). It's funny, because you seriously said that you cast a fucking spell on some dude. But what makes it funnier is that you actually believe magic is real. Did you watch The Craft and think of it as a documentary? I mean, really. C'mon. If you were around 8 years old, I might understand your belief in magic, but I know of magicians who don't believe in magic. Grow up, get a hatred of something that really makes a fucking difference, and stop trying to fly around on broomsticks.
                      The Charmed Ones
                      oooh
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

dear god, what is wrong with some of you people? goths dont insult you randomly, and would never stab someone depending based on what they were, and black magic majic is all but unreal fool, i urge you to by a book, study it for about 2 yrs then try the simpler stuff, i advise this book,
                        http://www.cradleoffilth.com/cof/ima...spel_cover.jpg

most simple casting spells, also some info on one of my favourite black metal bands
                        Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

Please entertain us, what spells have you cast that actually worked?

Comment

How this guy became my ICT teacher is beyond me:

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Please entertain us, what spells have you cast that actually worked?
                              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
                              sdg

Comment

At homecoming there was this super goth girl. Everyone is in these nice outfits and she looked like she just stepped out of the Matrix from the Underworld. Her boyfriend, who was obviously much older than her, looked like Edward Scissorhands. So I was looking at them when they walked past me (well, everyone was, they kind of stood out) and she cast some spell on me. Nothing has happened though. </random story>
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X