No announcement yet.

Life flashing before my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my pictures with my pimp-jacket...wp got all horny about those, lawl!
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

oh my goth

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Spliffing
        one i dont like it when i get insulted for no reason, or to be made a fool of.
        That's why you threaten people with your level 14 wizard, right? Go Cast Mordenkainen's Penis-Hair Reversal on someone else, buddy.

I have got my point out into the open, and as people have referred to it as 'BS' i refuse to post on this topic anymore, as for the insulters, you can burn in hell, and just for your knowledge that wasnt a spell, it was just hatred, but thank you for the people who supported my beliefs, i will happily post a new topic for people who still wish to talk about the matter, thank you to those people, and fuck off to the others.
        Boo Hoo. Abracadabra. What do you expect really? A good healthy dose of ridicule would probably do you some good.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

oh my goth
          You have a pet goth? cute...

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

correct me if im wrong, but i believe your being sarcastic again, i want to see your face when you wake up one morning and find out that in place of your penis is a string of hair, and in place of your hair are loads of little penis's, i do not insult anyone, one i dont like it when i get insulted for no reason, or to be made a fool of.
            hey fuckhole! yes im insulting you. could you please put a curse on me? show us your skills! but since you dont know who i am, do you need an ip or anything? so you can e-curse me?
            Throughout time, there’s been
            crimes, throughout our history
            But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
            Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
            Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
            Come on and take a stand
            Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
            and all the kids are running
            from London to Manchester
            cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              Hmm. Looks like I got hooked by a troll. :P
              it happens to the best of us
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I have got my point out into the open, and as people have referred to it as 'BS' i refuse to post on this topic anymore, as for the insulters, you can burn in hell, and just for your knowledge that wasnt a spell, it was just hatred, but thank you for the people who supported my beliefs, i will happily post a new topic for people who still wish to talk about the matter, thank you to those people, and fuck off to the others.
                interesting how youll argue endlessly when the people arguing with you dont have proof ouija boards dont work, but the second stabwound cited two examples, you decide youre done posting here

aquatiq:
                a) i dont think everyone needs faith, and i dont exactly understand how not having faith in the supernatural is the same as having faith
                b) no websites let me talk to an actual person as delusional as this guy, theres no substitute
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

b) no websites let me talk to an actual person as delusional as this guy, theres no substitute
                  There are forums I've seen where people honestly believe that all their problems can be blamed on demons Also: Geocentrism, the Rapture, etc.

Blame is better to give than recieve...

Comment

wow man thats gangsta :P wheres george bush in there ??? 0_o
                    Oar> hey intersect, i found a way to get recruited.
                    Intersect>really?
                    Intersect>how?
                    Oar> "hey, you guys look like you're down the river without an OAR"
                    Intersect> HAHAHAH ROFL LMAOMALMA

Comment

fair enough, i am sorry for my insults i did not mean to act so harshly, but i will stop talking about it now because it just agrivates people and gets me shouted at
                      Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

goths are gay

god isn't real

fucking right doggy.

Comment

I know a gay goth.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I don't get it. How can he be goth, if his hair is brown?

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                                I don't get it. How can he be goth, if his hair is brown?
                                he's wearing eye shadow this cancels it all out.
                                Originally posted by turmio
                                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                                Originally posted by grand
                                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                                X