Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How this guy became my ICT teacher is beyond me:
    wait, what?

dear god, what is wrong with some of you people? goths dont insult you randomly, and would never stab someone depending based on what they were,
    Some obviously give others a bad name...

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Well disliked, its not that simple, you cant do it when ever you feel, plus they have major consequences, i have only ever done it once, and i passed out afterwards because i believe i did it wrong,
      i take it your one of those people who believes in bugger all, try a weegie board, i bet you one of those people who acts all hard, man id love to be there when you try one of these, lmao, you will be so scared that your mates will be able to see the shit running down your leg
      Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

sorry bout double post, but this is v. important, if you do try this disliked, and somthing does happen DONT KNOCK THE GLASS OF THE TABLE
        Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

I'm making a post, because I want everyone to please settle down and let Dumbledore tell us more about how to cast Protection vs. Gangstas.

Don't give him too hard of a time or else he'll stop posting. I, for one, would like to know how I can better serve my dark overlord. Do you perhaps have a pamphlet or something I could use to cast weather control spells?
          "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Theif- there is a pic under that

Ouija boards are dodgy, my mum is fascinated by spirituality and psychics, she knows a few people who have actually died shortly after using one. The trick is to not conjure up a bad spirit.

However, you're so wrong about Disliked. Could you be so kind as to record yourself casting a spell please?

Comment

EDIT: Never mind.
              Last edited by Superted; 01-06-2006, 09:15 AM.

Comment

I'm not real sure I'd be the first to poke the wizard with a stick if I were you, Godboy.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Hmm, perhaps you're right. Here I am ridiculing someone over their beliefs when I hate it when it happens to me, I'm such a hypocrite. I'm sorry Spiffing.

Comment

its too fun to make fun of this guy. cites a ouija board to claim that black magic exists, but spells it weegie.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You did have a good and valid point in your post though Disliked. I wouldn't have edited it out

Comment

dont worry no offence was taken, we are just friends with a differ in opinion,
                        however, i can understand your point, because this is a concept that is very hard to grasp, doing somthing like this would take a lot of time, as you need to study the art of it thoroughly, magicians are fake, they are too afraid and cant be assed to put in the time to do the really heavy stuff, they are just exceptionally good at being crafty and lying, they are merely all illusionists.
                        Ever wondered why some people always seem to have it all? The best luck, the most money, the glaring and unearthly satisfaction of every wish and desire. They are one with nature, glowing and radiating energy and power that you and I could only dream about.
                        Everyone has the potential to be pyschic,
                        its just you need too practice for ours channeling powers, and therefore, increasing your aura, this is the beginning of the opening of the darker side of your mind.
                        What you can perform, it is all based on chromosome 11, which determines how evil or good your are inside, to find that out you need to do seance,
                        as your spirit will guide you to draw on paper, what is drawn, well you willl be able to see what magic you can perform based on this, it cchanges for every person,
                        unless, your share someone elses ability, then you are able to conjure with them.

Comment

again sorry for the double post but weegie can be spelt three ways, this is determined on the type of board you use

Comment

ROFL splifgin, do U realize that that book you showed us is co-written by Dani Filth? HAHAHAHA

For the rest of you guys who don't know anything about metal (especially black, in this case; he's the most gay guy ever within black metal scenery. There's a so called "major rule", if you want to be a True Black Metal fan, just don't act like Dani Filth.

GAHAKJAHAA spliffin
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

It has already been proven that there is not a gen that makes you good or evil.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

okay so ouija boards are spelled one way, but some nutcases spell it two different ways, got it.
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X