No announcement yet.

Life flashing before my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can get mad and respond in a more mature way.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spliffing
      i have been laid more times that you can count
      spanking your monkey doesnt count as getting laid..
      Throughout time, there’s been
      crimes, throughout our history
      But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
      Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
      Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
      Come on and take a stand
      Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
      and all the kids are running
      from London to Manchester
      cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

listen you little fuck, cradle play symphonic black metal, and i only like them because i was once a fag that only listened to them, then i opened my ears to all kinds of death and other black metal, read some of my posts on the music thread you cock sucking anal pube, and get a clue, try listening to rotting christ, burzum emperor, necrophagist akercocke, you wont have a clue who they are you dick hea, get a fucking clue, i admire cradle because they are getting symphonic metal known you are a dick head, as for being a geek, fuck that, i have been laid more times that you can count, what little snotty for eyed geek even sets eyes on a pussy FFS you silly FUCK
        Heh, you actually think i dont have idea of bands like Burzum and Emperor? Every teenage super satanist knows Burzum, so I am not surprised you mentioned it. Please get a clue. and no Cradle Of Filth does not play black metal.
        Talking about getting laid? Oh man, big words from ugly cunt like you. Now please grow up, and get your facts right.

Comment

then i opened my ears to all kinds of death and other black metal
          i have no feelings either way about you, but i found this funny.

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          something about kermit
          i thought he was a puppet with poles underneath that moved his limbs and such, i was unaware of a hand being inside him.
          1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
          1:LMAO> hack
          1:LMAO> i will back u up
          1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

as for being a geek, fuck that, i have been laid more times that you can count
            I know it seems like I'm picking on you, but for someone who's only 16 more times than someone can count is impressive and frankly far-fetched.

Originally posted by Spliffing
            i passed puberty long ago fool.
            Again, you're 16?

Comment

• Originally posted by H I M
              Anger On Tha Intarweb!!1!
              Fairly sure that's the translation of the text here:

Originally posted by Tone
              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
              Originally posted by the_paul
              Gargle battery acid fuckface
              Originally posted by Material Girl
              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Actually it says Namahage in the picture, but he sure does look angry and he is on Tha Intarweb!!1!
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

• Funny, metal archives calls them "Black / gothic metal (early), Extreme gothic (recent)"
                  Metal storm gives them a 2 year period in which they played Symphonic Black
                  (1991-1993 Death metal
                  1994-1996 Symphonic Black metal
                  1997- Extreme Gothic metal)

So Sheepy was right in saying they play gothic.

Either way, Black/gothic/death is not my sort of metal. IMO, all of it is pretty crap. The only stuff I've heard that I'd listen to again is Opeth.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheepy
                    Heh, you actually think i dont have idea of bands like Burzum and Emperor? Every teenage super satanist knows Burzum, so I am not surprised you mentioned it. Please get a clue. and no Cradle Of Filth does not play black metal.
                    Talking about getting laid? Oh man, big words from ugly cunt like you. Now please grow up, and get your facts right.
                    omfg, ok im not gonna get angry, but lets see a pick of you then, and straying from the arguement completely, Sheepy, do you no who necrophagist and akercocke are being supported by this april in England?
                    And btw i passed puberty about 7 months into the age of 13. Im not starting anymore arguement, because frankly i cant be assed to make any more enemies than i already have so lets act like nothing happened.
                    Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• A 16 year old is in no position to judge whether he has passed his puberty or not.

Your behavior on these forums is enough for everyone mature to agree that you're as much in your puberty as it gets.

Comment

ok im not gonna get angry
                        That's a really good idea. If you really did manage to get angry over pseudo-incendiary comments made by people you don't know, will never meet, and have no bearing over your life at all, then you would probably be a candidate of sevre anger problems.

Isn't one reason for being "differnt" because you reject society? So why does it come as a shock when, for the most part, society rejects you. Why get mad about something you effectivly asked for?

Tips:
                        - you don't need to retaliate over every precivable offense.
                        - don't be supprised (or angry) when people hate what you like or believe in
                        - when you troll the sea, you willcatch something
                        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Sheepy, do you no who necrophagist and akercocke are being supported by this april in England?
                          No, I do not know. That is because I dont listen at either of those bands and I aint english so how should i know?

Comment

• Spliggling needs a long burst from the Care Bear stare.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
                            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• all i know is i literally gagged when i saw the toes on the last page
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• through puberty 7 months into being 13? loooool you know it lasts years and years right, what did you start at 4? must have been tough being the only kid in the junior school who kept getting erections in the playground.

Comment

Working...
                                X