Life flashing before my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exodus 7:3-4
    But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my miraculous signs and wonders in Egypt, he will not listen to you.
    Originally posted by Exodus 8:15
    But when Pharaoh saw that there was relief, he hardened his heart and would not listen to Moses and Aaron, just as the LORD had said.
    To me it looks more like persuasion than an order.

Comment

• I met a pretty cool filmmaker from NYC the other day. B)
      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

• Did he ask to take pictures of you with your clothes off.

Comment

• LMAO skitz, you are the guy from the other thread named sex,
          wtf is that all about, they are having a go at you man it sucks lol, that gimpy geekazoid correcting you on your spelling, it makes me jiggle, lolz but still, why are people still talking about god? i thought that crap was finito
          Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Are you actually laughing your ass off?
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• Back Off!

Comment

• Are we witnessing a skitzo and spliffing alliance forming here?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• :lol: no, funny but NO.

Comment

• awwww why not we would make a good dictatorship and kick ass, we could like rule the world!
                    Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• YAY i beat the guy that stabbed me at boxing! im rejoicing, and he shook my hand and apologized afterwards, we are best friends now, like me and skitzo! lozollozollozol rofl lolz :grin:

Comment

• bullshit you did mate

Comment

• lol, your scum

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
                            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                            Originally posted by the_paul
                            Gargle battery acid fuckface
                            Originally posted by Material Girl
                            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Dad?
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• It's the matrix meets underworld!
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X