• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spliffing
    lol, your scum
    wrong

Comment

• that guy would look better if he had new rocks (a type of boot for those that dont know)
      Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

that guy would look better if he had new rocks (a type of boot for those that dont know)
        i say he would look better if we wasn't there at all. Damn freak. :death:
        I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will allow my fear to pass over me and through me... Only I will remain.

Comment

• why do people keep posting in this thread?
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

• Originally posted by d-.-b
            i say he would look better if we wasn't there at all. Damn freak. :death:
            i admire your stupidity
            Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• i think there should be a stoners denne forum that would be awsome like cheesy moldy toesnails being crunched in your mouth

Comment

• Ow im back now and i was expecting somone to comment on my disturbing post your all boring

Comment

• Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i think there should be a stoners denne forum that would be awsome like cheesy moldy toesnails being crunched in your mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      1. That was when i was fifteen
                      2. I dont have ear piercings any more
                      3. I was exceptionally drunk
                      4. My gf put that on who was more drunk than me, and actually went paraletic soon after, which you can see from the other pic.
                      5. Stop fucking posting pics of me on this forum you stupid sad ass twat.
                      6. What kind of wanker looks up pictures of a person to put on here, ok maybe but a few, but do they go to myspace to find the persons hotmail acount, then look at their msn space and get a picture of that? No. You are a fucking nerd, go get a life and stop being a complete geeky cunt.

And skitz, those are some fucked feet i tried to find a pic but couldnt, lol mmmm i bet they are well cheasy

Comment

• So you're embarrassed about the picture?

Comment

• off course i am, i look like a twat, im gonna put a better pic on sometime, youl probly think i still look like a twat but its a whole lot better than there, thats quite old.

Comment

3. I was exceptionally drunk
                            So says Three Beers Barners. Also - you have an msn space?
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• hmm okay, where did you get that picture from? is it on myspace?

Comment

• Rofl at Spliffing, rofl rofl rofl.
                                PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X