No announcement yet.

Life flashing before my eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA you guys are well funny, omg this is the funniest prank i have ever pulled in my fucking life, you guys have all been had by ME lmao this is fucking hilarious, ok i may be a goth, but that bs about black magic was a complete load of utter wank lol the closest ive been to magic is laughing my fucking ass off at most haunted, omg lol, it was going for a while but i cant be assed to carry it on any more lol, fucking hell that was fucking amazing, ask sube he nos me in person and he thought this would be fucking hilarious as well omg thanks for making me laugh through an absolute bollucks section of my life lol CHEERS!
    That doesnt mean you can stop calling me harry in pubs though :P
    Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• wow, you sure had us, BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT FFS JUST SHUT UP AND GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE INSTEAD OF THINKING UR FUNNY TRYING TO PLAY A PRANK ON PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET FORUM WHO DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU ANYWAY OMFG i bow down to your pranking skills
      1:LMAO> lets do everything dirty
      1:LMAO> hack
      1:LMAO> i will back u up
      1:LMAO> whatever it takes to win

Comment

• haha OKAY GERRY
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

• This is just a skam to get out from under the label as the guy who uses black magic, he still firmly believes in it and has already cursed this forum and whoever visites it.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spliffing
            HAHAHA you guys are well funny, omg this is the funniest prank i have ever pulled in my fucking life, you guys have all been had by ME lmao this is fucking hilarious, ok i may be a goth, but that bs about black magic was a complete load of utter wank lol the closest ive been to magic is laughing my fucking ass off at most haunted, omg lol, it was going for a while but i cant be assed to carry it on any more lol, fucking hell that was fucking amazing, ask sube he nos me in person and he thought this would be fucking hilarious as well omg thanks for making me laugh through an absolute bollucks section of my life lol CHEERS!
            That doesnt mean you can stop calling me harry in pubs though :P
            U ALL GOT OWNED, GG
            PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

• My dead grandmother could come up with a better prank then that..
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• rofl, ur saying that just to cover up the fact u got owned :P

Comment

• making people think you're dumb is an all-time great scam.
                  SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

• I never got owned because I don't give a fuck if he believes in black magic or not.. he can believe whatever the fuck he wants to believe, I can't really be bothered to care.

Comment

• Tone/Saturn V > Spliffing/Sube

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Spliffling is a tool.
                        Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                        1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theif of Time
                          Tone/Saturn V > Spliffing/Sube
                          I never thought I'd say this, but I agree. Free Tone and get rid of these cockshoes.

Originally posted by Facetious
                          haha OKAY GERRY
                          Hahahaha. :up:

EDIT: For those who don't know what Face is talking about - click here nerds løløløl
                          Last edited by PH; 03-07-2006, 03:20 AM.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• whoa, dont hate me coz im mates with Spliff, its not his fault

Comment

• gall, lol you obviously do care because your getting your knickers in a twist now, hahaha and if you didnt care you wouldnt have argued with me before, and btw sube lives over the road from me, and that gerry guy is well cool, i like his way of climing out the fat ass whole he must have dug :P now you might be confused because you dont have a clue whether or not i think black magic is true, lmao
                              Join the emperors legion in the task of uniting all Sadukar under the rule of one emperor on the plagued plannet of Arakis, destroying the fremen, and contolling the Houses of Harkonen, Ordos and Atriedes, together we will reign superior, and the force of the Sadukar will grow.

Comment

• Whether you admit to doing black magic or not, you will always be treated the same and your image won't change unless you change your attitude.

Comment

Working...
                                X