see? pwned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riesen
    What I find even funnier about all of this, is that a few people actually seem psychologically damaged by this.

jahahaaha riesen made my day :turned:
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Riesen
      What I find even funnier about all of this, is that a few people actually seem psychologically damaged by this.

Rofl, the sad part is, he's right...
      People are like...traumatized and divided and trying to concoct their own explanations that fit whatever they want to believe instead of what is fact.

Personally, I find the whole thing absolutely Fucking Hilarious, despite how much 'T0NE' pissed me off, and I can shrug it off and give credit to an enormous(albeit, very annoying and in poor taste) prank.

But back to the original point, it's amusing and disappointing to see that this has had way worse of an effect then was probably ever intended or expected.
      People just throwing gasoline onto it.

Everyone take some Chill-Pill's :/
      SEE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WIT YOU WHITE MUHFUCKAS, YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA -FORCE A MOTHAFUCKA TO DO SOMETHIN- YA'LL ALWAYS TRYNA FORCE A MUHFUCKA TO SEE SHIT YOUR WAY.
      AND IT BACKFIYAHS. EVERY. FUCKIN. TIME.

o// REVERE ILYAZ, JASON & GRAN \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
        So is Saturn a crazy conspiracy theorist too or no? Which threads did Tone make? More importantly, WHY?!

I personaly don't believe that any of them believe that crap, that they were just taking the piss out of the forums and being annoying.

Saturn V's posts didn't bother me and i never really got involved with tone as he was an idiot.

If there all sharing the name however you got to tar them all with the same brush. Banning them all for being attention seeking retards with a stupid sense of humour seems fair enough.
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

oh fuck
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Oh my! What does this mean?!
            Mmmmrrrrrow meow meeeeowww mew meow. ~swishes tails~ =^.^=

Comment

ITT wtf
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

i don't know guys

everytime t0ne posted something you people would be flaming his ass, giving him heaps of attention.. If you would have just left tone alone (rhymes), I bet this gimmick account would've been retired for a long time now.
                it's just pathetic how you're all jumping on this and how these people all tricked you.

whatever i can't think straight, point is: you're all retarded and i'm the only one, along with riesen, having some common sense in this thread.
                Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Rofl just to let people sleep at night, I'd like to put down my two cents that Tone is a real person, seperate from Saturn V, considering I introduced Tone to this game about 1.5-2 years ago, or so. I've also known Tone online longer than anyone else so far who I still keep contact with (about 8 years now).

I don't really follow what he does on here, I just know he's got a head on his shoulders and has plenty of interesting stuff we've talked about over the years, you all just are too paranoid or insecure from some of the reactions I'm seeing

I see I made quite a stir introducing him to this game, amusing

Btw here's a log of how I even found this thread for those non-Tone believers:

Sirius (4:06:13 AM): http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?p=427465
                  Sirius (4:06:20 AM): Rofl check out Riesen's initial post there
                  trancepond (4:09:18 AM): i have an entire IP range banned on me
                  trancepond (4:12:25 AM): tone isnt even int he members list
                  trancepond (4:16:10 AM): http://forums.trenchwars.org/search.php?searchid=309895
                  trancepond (4:16:16 AM): should give every thread i ever started
                  trancepond (4:16:26 AM): from subliminal brainwashing to jesus christ is a hoax
                  trancepond (4:17:02 AM): i see you are viewing that thread
                  trancepond (4:17:09 AM): they still think its a gimmick account
                  trancepond (4:17:17 AM): tell them
                  trancepond (4:19:44 AM): theres a squad called t0ne gate now
                  Sirius (4:20:13 AM): I don't know why they'd believe me
                  Sirius (4:20:30 AM): For all they know you just asked me to say it as a favor or something
                  trancepond (4:20:31 AM): you dont have to it doesnt matter either way
                  trancepond (4:21:21 AM): it doesnt matter tone isnt going back it would be to embarassing and cause a great uproar more than this one
                  Sirius (4:21:50 AM): Who's this centurion nerd; pretty comical child
                  trancepond (4:21:59 AM): look how they are confused and try to say whos who
                  Sirius (4:22:12 AM): And why is saturn banned, who is he
                  trancepond (4:22:12 AM): and whos sharing whos account and who doesnt exist
                  trancepond (4:22:22 AM): hes the one that is me
                  trancepond (4:22:24 AM): so they think
                  trancepond (4:22:29 AM): he got banned too
                  Sirius (4:22:32 AM): I don't even know what the topic of this discussion is
                  trancepond (4:22:44 AM): they think that tone is the creation of saturn V
                  Sirius (4:22:46 AM): Rofl some random newb got banned from the game over you ?
                  Sirius (4:22:49 AM): Why?
                  trancepond (4:22:53 AM): the original post has me pasting a chat log
                  trancepond (4:23:05 AM): a chat log which saturn gave me to prove that im really his creation
                  trancepond (4:23:21 AM): they think that for a year saturn had this name tone and an alter ego, a multible personality
                  trancepond (4:23:35 AM): and that for a year he would play the role of a tone who doesnt exist
                  trancepond (4:23:39 AM): with different tying and all
                  Sirius (4:24:34 AM): Why did they think that?
                  trancepond (4:24:36 AM): then they think that tone is an account shared by three people with windows XP remote access
                  Sirius (4:24:49 AM): And you didn't tell me who Centurion is
                  trancepond (4:24:55 AM): because he said he was me then i pasted the chat log he gave me as proof
                  Sirius (4:25:10 AM): Why?
                  trancepond (4:25:19 AM): just some guy i didnt see till the last 2 weeks i was there, must have been in their chats and played for a long time but not forum goer
                  trancepond (4:25:49 AM): because i wanted to fool the entire forum and make them look real stupid from beliving such a thing and they did believe it, so much that they STILL believe it
                  trancepond (4:26:09 AM): because saturn asked me
                  Sirius (4:26:12 AM): And who's this dttaylor Zeus mentions
                  trancepond (4:26:15 AM): and i said ill do it
                  trancepond (4:26:27 AM): another person whos also 'me'
                  Sirius (4:26:36 AM): A real person or what
                  trancepond (4:26:38 AM): im 'him and saturn'
                  trancepond (4:26:40 AM): they take turns
                  trancepond (4:26:41 AM): yes
                  Last edited by Sirius; 12-27-2005, 05:59 AM.
                  Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                  1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                  2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                  Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                  Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus
                    whatever i can't think straight, point is: you're all retarded and i'm the only one, along with riesen, having some common sense in this thread.
                    Get over yourself. This thread had a shelf life of about 2 days, and now nobody cares.

It's a non-issue, at least until another idiot comes along with some other attention whoring gimmick---and there will be others. Before this, it was THE ENFORCER, and there were others before him, and there will be others after this.

Comment

who are these people ?

What's a film about, what's it really about? What genre does it take?

[Duane: What, like the spine? Like one sentence?]

No, I don't, fucking boy meets girl, I don't give a shit about that. Fuck boy meets girl, fuck motorcycle movie. No, what is really being said? What's really being said, that's what you're talking about. 'Cause the whole idea, man, is subversion. You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun.

[Duane: Oh, come on.]

Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots. [Duane: It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.] It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man.

You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.

[Duane: What about Kelly McGillis?]

Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie...

He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'm do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it.

Okay, now let me just ask you--I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here, she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got divorced, right?...

All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man!
                      Originally posted by Disliked
                      However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                      when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

trancepond (4:19:44 AM): theres a squad called t0ne gate now
                        There is, I created it. .?squadowner T0neGate

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

lol korv

Comment

Working...
                          X