Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Telcat adds the allure of possibly being bisexual to her online persona
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

You made me lawl.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
        Telcat adds the allure of possibly being bisexual to her online persona
        possibly? you should see her try to get with i.d. in public chat.. pure hatred and I were both nauseous for a good half an hour afterwards.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

'Cyber-getting with people', thats great
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Masturbating to erotic text that you produce half of (while you'r masturbating at the same time?) is fun and easy!
            Man, I can't even say that sarcastically without questioning the nonsense of it.
            sage

Comment

You must type with one hand wtfz?

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                Ruby was never staff?
                Your signature is fucking retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                  I thought I was being fairly critical of her by basically saying 'doh, ANY 13 yo male is going to droll on ANY cleavage.’

Am I understanding you correctly that you are saying that I somehow am feeding her ego with that?

And you hate me for this?
                  I didn't interpret what you said correctly but your statement does lower and reinforce the idea that all males just want nothing but sex and that nothing more than a physical attraction exists for us. This is how I read it and how someone like her would take it in as she is pretty messed up with "southern"/tradional ways within this social structure and is extemely immature which leads her to conflict with almost everyone on this game. I basicly summed up every problem she has had but that's beyond the point, she does not want the shit to stop nor would she accept advice from me nor you.

but i'm not being rude about it and I am sorry for the mix up. Not all online arguments have to be trash talk. Anyways this is off topic, continue with the forum talk.
                  Last edited by Kolar; 12-23-2005, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Does anyone have all the Pallies shit? Kolar lost it and pissed on my ashes.
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Which pallies shit?

I got the TWLB video and the Magically Delivered Baby.

Comment

spaceshipgame.com has their 3 twlb vids.

Oh and that Girl is Yomamma's gf isnt it?
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

when i return to my apartment (the swinger station) i'll post a bunch of trench center skits and some other stuff
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                            when i return to my apartment (the swinger station) i'll post a bunch of trench center skits and some other stuff
                            thanks in advance
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                            X