• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big earthquake!
    I see no changes all I see is racist faces
    misplaced hate makes disgrace to races

Comment

Bush does not get impeached, then 2006 will suck.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
        You're the one who begged Ashlee for the nude pictures of her.
        Did he succeed?
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

this is as good a place as any for remembering the time galelleo sent a topless picture of his girlfriend to wr in an effort to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
            Did he succeed?
            Yes. Ratty was begging too. Then they both proceeded to wishing they never saw them, even though Ashlee warned them that they really, really didn't want to see them.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Yes. Ratty was begging too. Then they both proceeded to wishing they never saw them, even though Ashlee warned them that they really, really didn't want to see them.
              Bluedandy
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Me and ratty wanted to wear our T-Shirts

Comment

Armageddon?
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

So you're saying Ashlee looks really horrible naked? Does she have some badass scar/birth defect/supreme weirdness/genital herpes that can't be photoshopped like her other pics on her website?
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                      Tone keeps posting in these forums.
                      [...]
                      XSliderX comes back and offers cash prizes for some tournament.
                      Tone's banned.

Hasta!!

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                      So you're saying Ashlee looks really horrible naked? Does she have some badass scar/birth defect/supreme weirdness/genital herpes that can't be photoshopped like her other pics on her website?
                      They're talking about Bluedandy, not Ashlee herself.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH
                        They're talking about Bluedandy, not Ashlee herself.
                        Which begs the question, why is Ashlee collecting hidious nude photos of other girls? Do I even want to know?
                        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                        www.animeslice.com

Comment

I am caught jacking off by my family and friends in a bathroom during my birthday party, which is photographed, videotapped and leaked to the internet where I turn into an internet sensation and people start walking around in t-shirts with my picture on it saying "Douche bag of the Year" and I commit suicide and people all over the world create a charity so that douchebags like me commit more suicides... or my computer can just blow up in my face.

Comment

bioture, your worst case scenario, living at home, getting fucked up, and masturbating is something a lot of people on these forums deal with and dont really mind that much (including me, although less so with the masturbating). this promotes my theory that you are kind of a jackass.

my worst case scenario: my girlfriend becomes a ridiculous burn victim, so i cant break up with her, because that would be horribly insensitive, but i cant be attracted to her either. my friends all graduate college, and instead of floundering around living at home like is actually going to happen, they get their degrees, and somehow their degrees magically enable them to get great jobs, and i feel like shit for not just finishing school.
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                              I am caught jacking off by my family and friends in a bathroom during my birthday party, which is photographed, videotapped and leaked to the internet where I turn into an internet sensation and people start walking around in t-shirts with my picture on it saying "Douche bag of the Year" and I commit suicide and people all over the world create a charity so that douchebags like me commit more suicides... or my computer can just blow up in my face.

You were my tourny partner and you died. Douchebag!

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                                bioture, your worst case scenario, living at home, getting fucked up, and masturbating is something a lot of people on these forums deal with and dont really mind that much (including me, although less so with the masturbating). this promotes my theory that you are kind of a jackass.
                                I'm so sorry to hear that you and "a lot of people" on this forum have to deal with my worst case scenario even though you don't mind it that much.

This promotes my theory that I still don't know what your problem is when obviously you have one.
                                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                                X