Advent Children!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advent Children!

My brother came for christmas and he brought cds, one of which had Final Fantasy XII: Advent Children, so I decided to watch it because even though not very far in FF7, saw my brother play alot so I knew most of stuff.

Well it was a kickass movie. Never seen such a kickass movie. Ever.Seriously.

Anyone else seen it? If not go watch it, only people who have played FF7 thought or else it aint as good. Because it uses alot of the actual FF7 game for refference. Was amazing movie.

I thought it was awesome, and it's on a loop inside my store. My girlfriend and I saw it so many times, she now can't stand seeing clouds in the sky anymore.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
      even though not very far in FF7
      seven years old game and your still playing it :turned:

EDIT: crap, and subspace is older
      Touch me, touch me now!

Comment

I loved FF7 and thought this was terrible. Terribly terrible.

Comment

the game was one of the best rpgs ever imo

but the film was only good. i personally had very high expectations for this movie because the game was incredible; so it didn't live up to it. i guess it's a watchable movie either way; nothing awesome... 6.5/10
          Ardour> my fire button is escape key. and thrust is F12. i like to make it as hard for me as possible.
          Reaver> i play subspace with a steering wheel and gas pedal and a dance dance revolution pad
          Reaver> i gotta jump on the arrows and turn left to fire
          Ardour> my movement keys are random letters. i change them regually

Glide> my parents are being evil, they stole my antenna in an attempt to ground me from internet
          Glide> so i made one

Comment

Learn your roman numerals, son

I thought they taught you these things in grade 2
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

The lamest thing is people going googoo over Advent Children when they haven't even played FF7 at all, let alone finished it.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                The lamest thing is people going googoo over Advent Children when they haven't even played FF7 at all, let alone finished it.
                The lamest thing is some twatwad getting worked up about the authenticity of japanime fandom.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Well I'm sorry to break it to you, but I have never watched anime in my life nor have I watched this movie.
                  sdg

Comment

I liked it but its not a movie that I would watch over and over.

Comment

i love the game FFVII but i didnt like the movie, all it seemd to b about was cloud beeing depressed then at the end showing off with his buster sword. nothing special in my eyes.
                      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                        The lamest thing is some twatwad getting worked up about the authenticity of japanime fandom.
                        And where have you been, kind sir? Stay awhile.
                        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                          And where have you been, kind sir? Stay awhile.
                          eric is god called me out about being an asshole over forum PMs so i got a guilty conscience and stopped posting for a month or two. i started again in the music forum because i'm a sucker for making lists

edit: stabwound your response had nothing to do with what i said

Comment

Vykromond what are your top 10 favourite road markings in the state of Florida?
                            Last edited by ZeUs!!; 12-25-2005, 05:10 PM. Reason: I thought putting Florida was too much of a challenge, how wrong I was
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Vykromond what are your top 10 favourite road markings in the state of Florida?

Some critics dismissed these markings as "a product of their undeniably, but irrelevantly, beautiful non-road-related environs" (I'm looking at you, Pitchforkhighwaymedia). This is, of course, utter nonsense. Certainly, the surroundings draw the eye, but they aren't strictly necessary to appreciate the flawless aesthetics of the markings. Looking at the languorous, drawn-out yellow strips, one truly feels a powerful sense of peace.

Ah, what can I say about these markings that has not already flowed in torrents of praisèd words from more talented pens? If I may add but one observation: the strong yellows and the slight wear in one of the bars are in a constant, epic struggle: outward masculine machismo undercut by its own inner weakness.

An awful representation of the markings, I know. But in a year where "traditional markings" regained their stranglehold upon the critical imagination, to take a chance meant to occasionally concede that press photos would sometimes be low-grade. Perhaps you may have to really see these markings to appreciate their import, and I would recommend you do so immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X