Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
    Is it me or is there a high correlation between those who have read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and those who are nerds?
    There's a "high correlation" between those are european and those who are literate. Hitchhiker's guide sold more than 14 million copies worldwide. It's been out for more than a year. There's a good reason why many have already read it.

You should try reading it, "okey"?
    boo...:eek:

Comment

Over a year? Try over a decade.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I didn't know the exact date, so i played it safe.

Comment

It's cool. But its like how some people didn't know Green Day existed until American Idiot. It makes me wawnt to say something, in your case, I did. If I came off harsh, sorry.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

np

:sorcerer:

I actually heard of Douglas Adams while I was searchign for some Senior Quotations. I chose something along hte line of:

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they pass me by."

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
              Is it me or is there a high correlation between those who have read "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and those who are nerds?

The movie is okey, I haven't read the book and don't intend too.

P.S. the aliens in the the movie looked stupid and lack of imagination.
              this is coming from someone who prides herself in "hacking"

...what?

Comment

I enjoy a lot of things: hacking, surfing, night clubbing.

Although I am way more talented in hacking then most of other things I do.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I think the hacking joke died a little while ago
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                  X