X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kebab'd
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I got plastered and had to have 6 stitches above my temple because some fat bitch threw a beer at me. Then I got a stern talking to from the doctor about underage drinking.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Also, I should mention that some kid poured extremely hot chili down another kids pants.

It was funny until I saw his penis.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i bit my tongue

shit was fucked up
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Well my new years wasnt that eventfull. My bestfriend his girlfriend and I went to my besfriend's sister's house''ssss's. We just had some jellow shots smoked a few bowls drank some nasty beer and hung out.

But the craziest shit happened lastnight. I was at my friends house and him me and his brother got high as fuck. I seriously had conviced myself I was going to die that night. I was freaking out so bad in my mind it was crazy. I can't even explain it I was so sure I was dieing. I could feel my heart beating all fast and I felt it in my throat.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
              It was funny until I saw his penis.
              I'm not quite sure how you wanted this to sound.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Just like I typed it. Because I was laughing until he took his pants off.
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

its all fun and games until someone takes their pants off to reveal a chili covered shlong
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

it was a party weiner.

Comment

i blacked out pretty bad on new years, apparently i got into a fight with my girlfriend that i dont remember. the crazy thing is she apologized for being wrong in the argument yesterday and i wasnt even aware we had an argument. even when blackout drunk, im still always right. good to know.
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

The fact that a girl admitted she was wrong is amazing, the fact that you have no idea what the fuck you aregued about and was still right is possibly the most amazing thing to ever happen. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                        X