Warning:graphic content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning:graphic content

im sure many of you have seen this, or sections of it, or similar presentations in the past, but this one is rather good..

be warned, there is some graphic content in this.

http://www.meat.org/?c=v0106
    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

FUCK YOU.

I LIKE CHICKEN, I LIKE BEEF, I LIKE STEAK, I LOVE PORK, I LOVE HAM.

I hate fucking vegatarians.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

yeah i could definitely go for some wendy's chicken nuggets right now
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ilyander I used to work at Wendy's.....then I got fired.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i'm so sorry squeezer

i hope this doesn't ruin your opinion of wendys

getting fired is pretty cool though. i promised to work atleast 6 months at this one job but after 2 months it was hell, but i felt bad about quitting. so i just stopped coming and got fired. best day of my life
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

http://www.muc.muohio.edu/~natedogg/main.htm

Comment

Not as gross as that mink video. I'm currently eating a hamburger.

Comment

Whats annoys me is they all talk about the cruelty to animals, but what do vegertarians eat? Rice, Pasta, cereal, salad, fruit, vegtables, are they not all living things aswell? Just becuase the rice in a rice field doesnt have a little squeeling voice doesnt mean its not being hacked down by fuking 100 asians.

Moral, vegetarians are just hypocrits. Wann eat food with out anything else suffering? Go eat some sand.

Comment

Originally posted by Posh
                  Moral, vegetarians are just hypocrits. Wann eat food with out anything else suffering? Go eat some sand.
                  Abraham's descendants right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Posh
                    Whats annoys me is they all talk about the cruelty to animals, but what do vegertarians eat? Rice, Pasta, cereal, salad, fruit, vegtables, are they not all living things aswell? Just becuase the rice in a rice field doesnt have a little squeeling voice doesnt mean its not being hacked down by fuking 100 asians.

Vegetables don't have souls.

Or eyes.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Who cares. Survival of the fittest. If they don't want to get eaten, fight back.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by posh

Here's where you're wrong Posh. Vegetarians don't torture their Salad, or their carrots, or send all of their tomatoes to a slaughter house. You have to realise that plants don't have conscience like animals or humans. It's true they don't squeel or cry or whine, but the moment someone cuts them, it's immidiate death -did you realise that? Probably not.

I don't support the meat industry, but it's impossible for me to become vegetarian, sorry
                        Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                        -Buddha

Comment

the guy's name is Dean Cain
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

im sorry but I like my meaty hamburgers :sorcerer:
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                            4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                            4:Geio> DEEZ?
                            4:Geio> LOLOL
                            4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                            4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                            4:spirit> LOL
                            4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                            4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Here's where you're wrong Posh. Vegetarians don't torture their Salad, or their carrots, or send all of their tomatoes to a slaughter house. You have to realise that plants don't have conscience like animals or humans. It's true they don't squeel or cry or whine, but the moment someone cuts them, it's immidiate death -did you realise that? Probably not. - Hikaku or some shit like that

Rofl immediate death? Plants take much longer than animals to die. And that's not on average, that's like a given. I think even anyone who's kept a flower in their house knows that.

What are you, five years old?

Have you ever considered research before you begin howling about topics you probably never gave any thought past what you might have witnessed indirectly with your own eyes?

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showpos...&postcount=165
                              Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                              1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                              2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                              Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                              Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Working...
                              X