the Wenger bus is coming
    and all the kids are running
    from London to Manchester
    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

mmm... meat.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I was saying put things into perspective and maybe take more of a stand against things that are affecting human beings, rather than animals. But if you want to try being funny and completely ignore what I said, go for it. But don't ever think I'll take an argument of yours seriously again.
        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
        Piston> I own in belim
        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Is it cruel? YES! But so are we!

Problem solved.
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

just think of it this way guys

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
              I was saying put things into perspective and maybe take more of a stand against things that are affecting human beings, rather than animals. But if you want to try being funny and completely ignore what I said, go for it. But don't ever think I'll take an argument of yours seriously again.
              ... ok to put it on a serious note and to make you notice while i think your argument is highly flawed ill present you with a basic logic. I mean that's the same type of argument used as excuse for something similar to "well if there is someone doing worse why should i bother doing well?" or "oh with so much problems on earth like terrorism why would we bother complyeing to the Kyoto protocol" if you can't understand why your logic is flawed then i don't really think you would take me seriously anyway... hope you understand it's not a matter of importance but a matter of doing things... you should not stop worrying about certain aspects just because more important ones arrise, added to the fact that you can't do much to mitigate their negative influence on most of them "the cases you pointed out in your post" even though that's not reason to stop bothering or trying imho.
              Last edited by Arikel; 01-06-2006, 07:42 AM.
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

ya... what he said... <_<
                hey,
                don't look at me for
                your stupid and enoying problems

Comment

Comment

Other than being misspelled, how is that funny or poignant?
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

And why does it have a blond afro with white roots?

Comment

Here's the difference, switching to a vegetarian diet isn't something that actually does the world a favour or causes Human suffering. Whereas the kyoto accord certainly does have an affect. Not only am I saying that vegetarians are hypocrites in the respect that, the food that is specifically grown for them, causes millions of animals deaths. But I am also saying that there are definately more pressing things that need attention other than saving animal suffering when there is just as much if not more Human suffering going on. Maybe we should try straightening out our own species before looking to the needs of others.
                        7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                        1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                        Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                        Piston> I own in belim
                        6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

3:Endai> BIKE = MAN KITTEN
                          carpe diem

Comment

I don't claim to be an expert but isn't going vegan like cutting off your head when you only want to shave? A bad analogy, I know, but there are other things one can do. The most important thing, imo, is voting with your wallet. I, for one, prefer and demand locally produced food and naturally grown ingredients, eggs from floor chickens, etc.

Of course there are going to be masses of ignorant people (putting it nicely) going for the cheapest product and forcing companies to minimize expenses even further. I think that people have grown so accustomed to cheap prices that they're not willing to pay for quality, not to mention the salvation of their fudging planet, there's no helping that. If such thing as an aware and reflective consumer actually existed, there would be no global capitalism as it is atm, imo.
                            Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

Zabuza fails at humor....again.

Some things never change. -_-
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X