• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finns, tell me if there is any truth in this

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...729322000.html

I hope it's not.
    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Actually, everything said there is true. He's even coming over to Finland for four days to shoot one episode or something for late night with himself...I think it's in february.

About that presidential election, I seriously doubt that anyone with a bit of intelligence would vote for Tarja Halonen ONLY because conan likes/looks like her. Well, infact I know one who did, but anyway.
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
      Well, infact I know one who did, but anyway.
      Seriously? Was it Jeansi or Cuji?
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

hahahaa

SHE LOOKS LIKE LIKE CONAN
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I haven't seen any of his shows (nor heard of him prior to this thread), so I'm desperately ill-informed, but this bloke looks like the least funniest person on tv, incidently possessing the most funniest haircut on tv

Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

he actually is far and away one of the funniest people on tv
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'm going to agree with Face. I can't wait until he takes over for Jay Leno. Agh, Jay Leno is so unfunny it's sad. I always hear people say that he used to be funny, too, but I can never find any proof of that.

Comment

I hope he's better than the guy who does the Daily Show. He's got some great material but he delivers it all in that same smug/arrogant/cringing/punchable way that half ruins it, if it wasn't for the quality of the material
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Conan is the opposite of Leno, which is funny. Jay Leno is not funny, although some of the skits people do for his show are.

Conan has been one of my favorites to watch for a long time, I see him at least once or twice a week, he's great. I also saw the episode where he compared himself to the president, it's a striking similarity

Comment

Leno did used to be funny, but I think he became bland because that's what NBC wanted for the Tonight Show. I hope Conan won't have to change as well.

Comment

I really don't like that Conan will be come more tame and serious as a host. Because seriously, that's not Conan.
                      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Hahahaha, it's still hilarious how similar they look.
                        sdg

Comment

am i the only one who cant see that much of a resemblance?

Comment

he actually is far and away one of the funniest people on tv
                            agreed
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              I hope he's better than the guy who does the Daily Show. He's got some great material but he delivers it all in that same smug/arrogant/cringing/punchable way that half ruins it, if it wasn't for the quality of the material
                              Are you kidding?

I would say Stewart is number one, with Conan falling shortly behind.

Jon Stewart is fucking hilarious. He delivers jokes that way, because if he did it any differently, it would be hard to sense the sarcasm, and the constant joke of "are these politicians seriously saying something this stupid?" The reason he sounds so smug and arrogant is because if it were different, it would sound partisaned. Instead, his witty, and cynical nature allows him to take pot shots at everyone.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                              X