No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm starting up on that.

I've been diagnosed with the early stages of Mono, so I think I will be watching TV for a while.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Too me, there are more kinds of funny. The smart funny, so really good stuff, thought about, etc.

And then there is the "put your button and 0 and just laugh funny", like Ali G, it really doesn't make any sense, but just say fuck it, sit back and laugh, don't think about it.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

so im giving the show another try, am i just watching the worst episodes ever, or whats the deal? there has been literally no action this episode, and a good percentage of it is romantic "intrigue"

edit: well now it seems like something is about to happen
        edit2: oh how the fuck do you sneak a gun in, thats ridiculous
        Last edited by Facetious; 01-23-2006, 10:37 PM.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

it's funny because I have no idea what episode he is watching from wich season and who is sneaking a gun in where..
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Series 5 coming out! w00t
            PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

Jack Bauer is the 21st century MacGyver. It's something you can't take too seriously. Enjoy it for what it is Great entertainment on a Monday night (or Tuesday if you use Bittorrent).
              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                it's funny because I have no idea what episode he is watching from wich season and who is sneaking a gun in where..
                Obviously season 5 like everyone else

I like 24. I don't care if it has (a lot of) flaws, it's still exciting, fun and entertaining.
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Firstly, I don't follow 24 so I have no clue wich season they are currently in.. I'll watch it if I come across it, but I won't go out of my way to watch it or anyting. And secondly the netherlands isn't always on par with America or other countries when it comes to broadcasting series.

Comment

Working...
                  X