Your worst xmas present...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phYst
    Children, children, children. You're all so funny. So materialistic. Fun to watch. One day you're gonna move out of your mommy's house and see how it is to get like 1 gift for christmas. Oh man. I'd love to see your faces.
    i dunno about you, but my parents give more than one present, hell I'm STILL spoiled even if I'm not living with them.

Comment

Trust disliked to come up with a pointless topic like this,

Some ppl dont get presents and you have time to think about your worst one?

Makes me sick.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

i got crayons in my stocking

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
          Some ppl dont get presents and you have time to think about your worst one?
          I couldn't give the slightest fuck about other people, I'm just looking for amusing presents.

Comment

Originally posted by PhyRe
            i got crayons in my stocking
            I remember when I were very young, about 5/6, me brother n I would have a sock each (one of me dad's) and we would sleep with it on xmas eve, and in the mornin itd be full of small gifts.....the only gifts i remember in the "stockings" though, were the oranges from the fruit bowl that would just be put back there, I don't ever remember believing in santa so I guess if I did, I woulda thought "why the fuck am i getting an orange of santa and how the fuk does he get them" well not in them exact words but ive been drinking tonight so I could go on about shit that makes no damn sense at all and some poor sucker (probably the same poor sucker thats th eonly one who hasnt put me on ignore) is goign to read this, maybe, see how i gave up on spelling towards the end, grammar too, lol, happy new years.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
              I remember when I were very young, about 5/6, me brother n I would have a sock each (one of me dad's)
              Shame you still act like 5, Maybe thats how you remember it so well.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Probably, oh well, what you gonna do.

And I don't remeber anything so well. Except typing this sentence.

Comment

Working...
                X