Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cheat

I was looking through some forums and then BAM :new cheat :fear:

There is a new hack that allows a player to tamper with server settings going through the actual game client. While ** can be used for part of this process it is not necessary. I'm currently working on creating a **** program for the Continuum cilent. It will allow you to prize yourself, ban people, un-ban, mirror bans, and so on with the push of a button or two. Priit was a fool and left the source to the Continuum client in a bad place

So new client is really needed!!!!!!
    Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
    dL.Chao> Gall
    Fairlights> ur anus?
    dL.Chao> Stop whining
    dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
    (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Hey guess what! The server will know if your settings don't match. Good luck with that. Plus, bans are done serverside so that doesn't sound very plausible. That last part makes me laugh the most.
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
      Hey guess what! The server will know if your settings don't match. Good luck with that. Plus, bans are done serverside so that doesn't sound very plausible. That last part makes me laugh the most.
      I can talk about a fake program too B)

Comment

UC

Comment

Rofl just ban this thread to some place nobody comes... but its out there and its coming
          Kyace <ER>> I could use a good laugh, go ahead cheat and pretend to be dumb.

1:lemar> still gonna flame bc 247

Galleleo> where is all this lag coming from?
          dL.Chao> Gall
          Fairlights> ur anus?
          dL.Chao> Stop whining
          dL.Chao> You lost because you suck

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by BrItIsH:
          (RoboHelp)>I don't want to know your name, I just want.. Bang bang bang!
          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :BrItIsH:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivale
            Rofl just ban this thread to some place nobody comes... but its out there and its coming
            Nope but it is a complete waste of time. Unless you want to PM me some details about it I'll continue to believe you're just fear mongering and shit talking out of your ass. Actually hacking or doing anything to the game is 50,000 steps ahead of what these little fucking idiots can do with CE.

As D1st0rt said bans are server side and if by some small ass chance this is true the ammount of errors staff will see will render this 'cheat' useless.
            Last edited by Kolar; 02-06-2006, 09:23 PM.

Comment

OH NOES!

Comment

The cheat is out there!
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivale
                    I was looking through some forums and then BAM :new cheat :fear:

So new client is really needed!!!!!!
                    LOL, so im not the only one who read the cheat engine forums!!! AHahahhaAHAH

Note : I dont cheat, Just like to keep up to date with possible cheats.
                    I would post link to the thread, but i might get zeus!! on my case, so message me on forums for site!!!

PS, this confirms Lethergy was cheating

Comment

This doesn't confirm shit. For all I know he could just aswell try to scare us that there is a new cheat coming.
                      2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
                      2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
                      2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
                      2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
                      2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
                      2:Cig Smoke> thdx
                      2:Miksel> elim 3
                      2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
                      2:Morgane> LOL
                      2:Enflame> haha
                      2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

at risk of sounding like an idiot.. why hasnt continuum incorporated a 3rd party anti-hack prog? Hackshield is a good one.
                        Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                        1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                        Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                        caco <ER>> )Oo
                        caco <ER>> bot thief!
                        caco <ER>> duel me for it
                        Evasive <E> no!
                        Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by WuTang420
                          at risk of sounding like an idiot.. why hasnt continuum incorporated a 3rd party anti-hack prog? Hackshield is a good one.
                          Because then people would have to download the anti-hack program. They're not going to do that unless it's somehow set to download when continuum executes...which would probably require another update.
                          thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

thats what i mean. an update requiring hackshield to autorun whenever continuum client is open. like it does for knight online
                            Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                            1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                            Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                            caco <ER>> )Oo
                            caco <ER>> bot thief!
                            caco <ER>> duel me for it
                            Evasive <E> no!
                            Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              you're awful
                              Originally posted by turmio
                              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                              Originally posted by grand
                              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Working...
                              X