Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking

How many people are over (or at) their local drinking age?
    And, for those who are underage - does it stop you?

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

<--Underage, haven't tasted any liquor and never will

Comment

im not trying to be cool or anything but it dosnt stop me at the age of 17 i got drunk last weekend.
      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
      4:Geio> DEEZ?
      4:Geio> LOLOL
      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
      4:spirit> LOL
      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Don't say that Twerp, I'm sure you will...

Where I live, drinking age is 18. I'm 19, but I know a lot of 16-17 year olds who drink regularly.
        NOTE: Don't binge... especially when you are on meds that conflicts with alcohol.

Scoop: Is the drinking age there 18, or higher?

Comment

Fuck now

I'm 15, had alcohol poisoning once already
          I drink maybe every second week? Correction: Get drunk every 2nd week
          1:Hydride> who we play next week
          1:ReNdErED> Pandora
          1:ReNdErED> gulp
          1:ReNdErED> if i see Ease im shiftin across map

1:Hydride> best feeling EVER
          1:Hydride> its like if you get sacked and when the pain goes away feeling x 999999999999999999999999
          1:cranium> uve obviously never fucked a plastic bag filled with jelly inbetween the couch cushions
          1:menelvagor> ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL
          1:cranium> talk about a feeling

Comment

you're so cool
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I live in America, where our drinking age is 21, and I've been drunk multiple times.

Oh, and a little off topic, but I find that being stoned off of Pot is way better than being wasted.....Though I don't do either very often.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

i remember back in the day everyone talked about alcohol poisoning, but then once i went to college and lots of people were getting blackout drunk on a fairly regular basis, nobody talked about it anymore. is alcohol poisoning pretty much just when you have to go to the hospital to get your stomach pumped? because thats fucking intense hydride.

i am of age, i drink a lot less now that i'm 21 than i did when i was underaged.
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                  Don't say that Twerp, I'm sure you will...
                  I have a delicate taste (meaning that I'm picky) so I probably won't like it even if I did try it. Smells disgusting to me as well. And I'm not a partier at all so I won't try it there.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                    I live in America, where our drinking age is 18, and I've been drunk multiple times.
                    It's not 21?

It should be 18 anyways, alcohol suddenly isn't special when nobody cares if you have it, unless you're an alcoholic. no names.
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I mistyped, but I edited it now.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp
                        I have a delicate taste (meaning that I'm picky) so I probably won't like it even if I did try it. Smells disgusting to me as well. And I'm not a partier at all so I won't try it there.
                        A friend of mine charcoal filters cheap vodka, which gives it virtually no odour at all. Then mixes it with various other drinks, like Sprite and stuff. Also, spiced wine (Wine with honey and spices dissolved in it) is also quite good for people who don't typically like the taste of alcohols. If you are going to drink tho, start with mixers - vodka cruisers, flavoured Schnapps, that kinda stuff. Doesn't have the reek that beer and wine and some stronger spirits does.

I suppose I've got used to the smell of alcohol, because we rub alcohol on our hands to clean them at my work, and also use it to clean things in the chemistry lab.

I think alcohol poisoning refers to when you've drunk so much that your body literally cannot process it. I've drunk enough to throw up a couple of times, its not really that pleasant. I'll stick to just drinking till I'm drunk, in future.
                        Last edited by Theif of Time; 02-15-2006, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I barely do it, not fond of it's taste, though many of my friends find it a regular hobby, never get poisoned though.
                          1:abbot> i think i played well
                          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
                          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
                          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
                          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
                          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
                          oar> but its ok

Comment

I enjoy throwing back a couple with my friends on holidays, but I don't do it regularly.

Pot is the Connecticut version of booze, and I find it alot more fun. And I've seen alot more wild things when people are really stoned.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

i am 20, i started drinking when i was 18. i have gotten better at it, i'd say. freshman year of college i puked on 3 occasions, and this year i havent at all, but have gotten just as drunk. the key is to keep moving if u get incredibly wasted. if you move you wont get sick. i'm no alcoholic, though. it is really fun when you are with friends and you all get blitzed and have a lot of good stories and recounts the next morning. otherwise it's just kind of dumb. on average, i guess i drink once a week during the school year, and usually dont get piss drunk.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X