No announcement yet.

Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea fuck, that never works. kebap just makes you freak out and try to set the kebap hut on fire when you finished eating half the thing while the rest is smeared around the weirdest parts of your clothes slowly dripping its way to the bottom.

Comment

Where i live we dont have a starting legal age, or better we have it but it's not enforced. It's also a tradition in most rural areas for young kids to drink... when i say young i mean not yet teens "around 7 or 8 years" and they also drink red whine with bread when they are young... we also have alcoholic habits ingrained in our culture, unfortunatelly that is also the cause for us to be the country with the highest percent of accidents due to soemone being to drunk to drive...
      In my opinion it's good to have a legal restriction on selling drinks but i think most important is to get teens to know "how" to drink in order to control themselfs. I guess i started binge drinking around 14 or something but as you grow up i guess you start controlling yourself although i think for boys it's a bit more dificult because u all have that great habit of drinking untill you are no longer conscious... something that is not "always" that great... and i think testosterone plays a good part here!! I always notice the competition between them in order to see who gets more beers without passing out :grin: especially at uni parties.
      Anyway drinking is actually quite good and it's not actually that bad if you get drunk once in a while in a party, it only starts to be troublesome if you make it a habit. So saying you never drink is not actually a solution for a problem... it's more like running away from it. Oh and don't forget dont drive if you are drunk!

PS: about favourite drinks it has to do with lots of things as the place the company the mood i guess it can be quite circunstantial as much as music itself.
      Last edited by Arikel; 02-16-2006, 03:17 PM.
      A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
        Don't say that Twerp, I'm sure you will...

Where I live, drinking age is 18. I'm 19, but I know a lot of 16-17 year olds who drink regularly.
        NOTE: Don't binge... especially when you are on meds that conflicts with alcohol.

Scoop: Is the drinking age there 18, or higher?
        i live in usa lol its 21 man
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by arikel
          So saying you never drink is not actually a solution for a problem... it's more like running away from it.
          You say it like it's a bad thing if you don't drink, what's wrong with it? Besides, not drinking is a solution for a problem. Drinking, even if you don't drink much and almost never get drunk hurts your liver. It is healthy to not drink.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
            You say it like it's a bad thing if you don't drink, what's wrong with it? Besides, not drinking is a solution for a problem. Drinking, even if you don't drink much and almost never get drunk hurts your liver. It is healthy to not drink.
            Hummm!! i versed it the wrongh way.Of course it all as to do with your reasons not to drink. There are lots of reasons not to drink, like being against your religion, an health problem, being a athlete, having your final exam next day or maybe the fact that you actually dont like the way it tastes... anyway what i was trying to say is that not drinking cause you are afraid or because you think it's wrongh just because people say so or some other similar excuse is not a really good point.
            About being healthy not to drink that's not true!! Drinking a glass of red whine at launch is said to be healthy for your heart for example. the same way that flew can be cured with whisky?!?!?!?! don't quote me on that one but i hear it works! Drinking once in a while doesn't do nothing wrongh against your health in fact it might be beneficial.
            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

if im drinking for taste i like jameson, liqour-wise, and i dont really have a favorite beer, i like to try different kinds so ill get some sort of micro-brew or import usually depending on whats on sale.

if im drinking for the alcohol content i usually drink bourbon, with coke, and then on the rocks as the night progresses. e-dubs (evan williams) is definitely the best value as far as bourbon is concerned but sometimes ill splurge for beam or old granddad or something. as far as light beer is concerned, southpaw light is definitely the best but they dont really sell it everywhere, i like natty a lot better than the rest of the cheap beers though. basically though ill drink anything except cheap tequila.
              5:gen> man
              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

There are some positives to drinking....a glass of wine for example is good for the heart and circulatory system.

The girl/guy you slept with last night, when you may have been so desperate, looked like a god or goddess after the 10 shots and 6 beers. Beer Goggles have played such an improtant role in so many torrid sexual events!
                May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                  I was running around in Berlin cause I couldn't find the way back to the strip club,

Then I forgot what happened, I think I was inside a bordell later that night, but ran out.
                  How did you got into a strip club and bordell , cause I really thought you are 16 and the age to get in one of those 2 is what 18+/21+ ??

Comment

drink - yes
                    must bewith at least two friends

Comment

Originally posted by jeem
                      i'm 19 but i get drunk almost every day.

does anyone else think pot is easier to get than alcohol?
                      yep
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                      4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                      4:Geio> DEEZ?
                      4:Geio> LOLOL
                      4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                      4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                      4:spirit> LOL
                      4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                      4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
                        How did you got into a strip club and bordell , cause I really thought you are 16 and the age to get in one of those 2 is what 18+/21+ ??
                        Sorry, when did I become a little kid like you?
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          Pot is the Connecticut version of booze, and I find it alot more fun. And I've seen alot more wild things when people are really stoned.
                          I'm going to disagree with that. I'm assuming you've never partied at a college (reguarly) before.

I don't see how pot is easier to get than alcohol, maybe it's the whole living in the midwest thing. Oh well.
                          The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                          The hand claps make the song

Comment

It's not because other people tell me it's wrong, it's because 1 I just don't like it, and 2 I think it's "wrong" when it comes to the drinking obscene amount of alcohol getting drunk alot and stuff. I have nothing against drinking, certainly not if you know how to control yourself.

Besides alot of people just get really annoying when they drunk a bit to much, and there is always the idiots who drive after drinking.
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

beer.

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock
                                I don't see how pot is easier to get than alcohol, maybe it's the whole living in the midwest thing. Oh well.
                                According to my local newspaper, it seems as though that's the case for minors.

Comment

Working...
                                X