Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should you be doing instead of browsing these forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nothing, cause my university closed down due to bad weather hahahaha
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Packing my stuff, I'm moving this weekend. But no, I'm just browsing the web and chatting on IRC.
      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

laying down
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the law

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

not shiiiiiit, maybe playing
            sage

Comment

writing an essay
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

doing calculus homework.

or studying for my physics midterm.

edit: what the heck i noticed that my avy words are starred out. All I wrote was Forum peasant. something must be wrong with the word forum.
                thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

jeenyuss
                  this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                  (:3=

Comment

Changing my university application details so I'm ticked to stay at home; thank fuck there's a bus right from the bottom of my road straight to Liverpool city centre. I never noticed it before

Comment

You do not want to be living at home, you miss out on the majority of the uni experience
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

That's what I realised the other day, but I'm still unsure of what to do.

I have a great circle of friends, most of whom are taking a year out to work and go on many holidays and have all sorts of naive ambitions. Some are going to university in one of Liverpool's three, others Manchester and a few are going to Leeds.

I know that the life within a university campus is a great vehicle for social and personal development, but it might be so much better and a lot more cost effective for me living in the town I like, where I have a decent enough job and a lot of friends around me.

I will actually have to plunge in before I make my mind up.

Comment

beating bitches up
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

collecting my money from my hoes

and considering my future and the meaning of life

Comment

nevermind, i figured out the meaning of life:

its 'seven'

now off to the hoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                                That's what I realised the other day, but I'm still unsure of what to do.

I have a great circle of friends, most of whom are taking a year out to work and go on many holidays and have all sorts of naive ambitions. Some are going to university in one of Liverpool's three, others Manchester and a few are going to Leeds.

I know that the life within a university campus is a great vehicle for social and personal development, but it might be so much better and a lot more cost effective for me living in the town I like, where I have a decent enough job and a lot of friends around me.

I will actually have to plunge in before I make my mind up.
                                Your social life does not enable you to develop as a person. Thats like saying getting trashed will help to choose your future life decisions. Living on campus is all about independance from your parents, something you need
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X