THE OSCARS -- MEGA THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathking_
    i saw the film, the graphics and the music was good, but godamn, when i saw them wrap around each other, trying to be gay ,western, handsome, and intimate, i lost all taste for the movie...

but i guess the stars are pretty open to 'new' ideas

i hope love and romantic movies dont change from the straightness to sexuality
    I present to you, the future of our world.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Crash!

newest best academy motion picture, wut do u think of it?

Comment

Not even a D+, this troll attempt is a straight up D. Maybe I should troll here just to liven things up with these lackluster attempts at provoking people.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I think someone will need to merge your flood of topics soon.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
            I think someone will need to merge your flood of topics soon.
            2 topics...eh ok

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
              Did you even see this movie? Or are you just basing this off what you think the movie is about? Seriously, this only proves to me you are a dick, and that you can't appreciate good cinema. Sure, it wasn't the best picture this year, but it is a hell of a good one.

... Passion of the Christ didn't win any academy awards. Nor did it even get Nominated. Just shut the hell up, because you are obviously too immature to understand how anything in the world works.

yes i saw the movie. did you? i thought it was awful. you might not. thats an opinion, and doesent make me a dick by any means as im sure ppl have said much worse about this movie. i dont think its "award" material at all.

and your right passion didnt win anything but it was nominated, i thought it had won something and when i asked my wife she agreed with me w\o really thinking. so sry for the misinfo. still shouldnt have been nominated but thats besides the point.

basiclly, dont spaz out on me because i think a movie was crap and you dont, as again, its a matter of opinion.

and i think the oscars are a sham because they havent had any good (opinion again) movies in a long time. only awarding the most TALKED ABOUT films anything, regerdless of quality. again, dont go out of your way to burn me on this because its an OPINION. i know you have one too and we could argue whos right all night..... but i have studying to do so lets just be friends
              Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
              1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
              Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
              caco <ER>> )Oo
              caco <ER>> bot thief!
              caco <ER>> duel me for it
              Evasive <E> no!
              Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Brokeback was awesome, but I still think Crash and Walk The Line were both, IMO better films.

edit: As was the very underrated: King Kong
                Last edited by Squeezer; 03-06-2006, 12:49 AM.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

walk the line was my fav of the year actually, damn fine acting, and well casted
                  Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
                  1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
                  Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
                  caco <ER>> )Oo
                  caco <ER>> bot thief!
                  caco <ER>> duel me for it
                  Evasive <E> no!
                  Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

or just ban him
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Jesus christ you guys are getting really intolerant as of late.
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I present to you, the future of our world.
                        You mean theres no place for lesbian sex in future movies?

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

You know, I haven't seen any of those movies... thus, won't comment except to say I haven't seen them.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by WuTang420
                            yes i saw the movie. did you? i thought it was awful. you might not. thats an opinion, and doesent make me a dick by any means as im sure ppl have said much worse about this movie. i dont think its "award" material at all.

and your right passion didnt win anything but it was nominated, i thought it had won something and when i asked my wife she agreed with me w\o really thinking. so sry for the misinfo. still shouldnt have been nominated but thats besides the point.

basiclly, dont spaz out on me because i think a movie was crap and you dont, as again, its a matter of opinion.

and i think the oscars are a sham because they havent had any good (opinion again) movies in a long time. only awarding the most TALKED ABOUT films anything, regerdless of quality. again, dont go out of your way to burn me on this because its an OPINION. i know you have one too and we could argue whos right all night..... but i have studying to do so lets just be friends
                            Just as a point of fact: Passion was nominated for three Oscars, but not in any of the big awards. It was nominated for cinematography, makeup and original score.

Comment

3-6 mafia won an oscar :fear: ...thats all i'm gotta say about that
                              "I'm a fucking walking paradox, no I'm not
                              Threesomes with a fucking triceratops, Reptar
                              " - Tyler the Creator
                              Yonkers video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

Comment

Originally posted by Material Girl
                                Reese for the big win!!!!!! :fear:
                                GG

Comment

Working...
                                X