• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ward View Post
    ginger decease
    They're a dying breed

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post
      i was wearing light shorts sitting on the couch and my mom was sitting next to me and i forgot i had a hard on when i stood up and turned and accedently stuck it right in my moms face lololol
      Similar to this.

Was in math class in 8th grade, got a random boner, was wearing swimming shorts. Teacher asks me to come up and write the answer to a question on the board.

FUCKING sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
        i've always wanted to see if the drapes match the rug.
        ;loo;hey pauloakenfeld can u belive this hector?
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

red pubes just sound a lot hotter than black ones. shaved with a nice red landing strip is pretty hot.
          Last edited by Cops; 04-20-2008, 12:22 PM.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
            ;loo;hey pauloakenfeld can u belive this hector?
            post decease

Comment

He always talks academicly, he is not posing.
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

The other day i was at the grocery store with my gf and we ended up getting separated while we were shopping. at one point i was a couple aisles ahead of her and i looked back to see that she was walking towards me. after confirming this i ducked into the aisle and waited for her to get closer. i sat and listened to the footsteps getting closer so that when she got to the corner i could jump out and scare the shit out of her (this was at a local place late at night, so there were very few people around.)

so the footsteps get nearer and nearer, and i started to feel foolish because it was a very juvenile thing to do, but i stuck to my guns and when she was right there i jumped out and grabbed her by the shoulders and screamed...and instead of my gf it was a terrified 70+ year old woman who did not find the whole thing very funny at all. i gave up trying to explain when she started pulling items out of her shopping basket and throwing them at me, and got the fuck outa there.

Comment

Last time I checked my hair was blonde.
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                  X