• Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Galleleo's defense he has never edited the post out, which is ballsy
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie View Post
      I know this is an old thread, but sleepy linked me to this forum and I decided to search for old threads where I said stuff and came across this one. Anyway, this is the car I ended up with. It's pretty kickass, as you can see.

S2000? Awesome! It's a bit more than 18k though

For 18k, I would go for maybe an old 70's porsche...
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan View Post
        Or the new Civic Type R when it comes out, but I dunno how much it will be.

I really want to get this and be the only person in the US driving a pod instead of a car. Cool car, bz.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

except the new type-r wont look like that.

that was a mockup for geneva motor show, which is pretty "ballsy" for honda, the actual typ-r was revealed not long ago, and it doesnt look half as cool.
          Displaced> I get pussy every day
          Displaced> I'm rich
          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
          Thors> prolly
          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
            S2000? Awesome! It's a bit more than 18k though

For 18k, I would go for maybe an old 70's porsche...
            it's a 2001, I paid 17.3k. I did consider an older porsche, but honestly, even though it's a porsche, it's still old, and it's not up to par on performance or anything else, also repair costs would kill me. You're basically buying style at that point, and i'm more into fun driving than I am looking good.

That new type r is pretty sweet. I wish we got a hatchback here. Our si is kickass and has basically the same engine as your type r, but I prefer hatches.

Some of you don't seem to have any idea how much 18k is. An M3 or a jag or a ferrari? right.
            Last edited by bloodzombie; 09-30-2006, 07:06 PM.
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Kim View Post
              hey bz fix your priceless forum thread link of a signature to: http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 . Forums were re-directed, forums.trenchwars.org URL no longer works
              Good lookin out.

I just re-read that thread... I STILL think it's the funniest thread ever on this forum.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Working...
              X